ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/)
-   -   pure sport bandit tires (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/102398-pure-sport-bandit-tires.html)

hannahj 06-02-2003 08:36 PM

pure sport bandit tires

does anyone have them on there 400ex or sport quads. Im thinking of getting them but i havent heard if they are good or not thanks

guardog 06-02-2003 09:14 PM

pure sport bandit tires

I have pure sports on the front of my raptor. They are kevlar lined. I got tired of popping tires with the crappy stock dunlops. I like the pure sports alot. Thay track true and I have that security knowing that they won't pop going through a mud puddle like the dunlops !!!. They are reasonably priced too. Can't beat them for the money (JMO).

garyc660R 06-02-2003 09:31 PM

pure sport bandit tires

I have owned the 22" XC's...front and back. The rear Bandits are the bomb.....slide, hook, like mud....you name it, they are awesome. The fronts are a different story (these are, again, the 22" fronts mind you)...the tires have WAY too much contact area (READ...the tires are flat across)....at 50+ mph on the trails it's (a Raptor) a handful without a stabilizer. The 400ex is just about as squirrly at speed as the Rap...so maybe this helps you. Bye the way, the new 23" front Bandit may be better...but I have not tried them. The Bandits wear pretty good....but will puncture like all other tires easily unless aired up too at least 5.5lbs.
Thanks too the gentlemen that aired a flat tire up for me at the Bear Wallow trail head this past weekend!

Grayson Rystad 11-02-2018 01:38 AM

Do they still sell these tires?

Originally Posted by guardog (Post 714787)
I have pure sports on the front of my raptor. They are kevlar lined. I got tired of popping tires with the crappy stock dunlops. I like the pure sports alot. Thay track true and I have that security knowing that they won't pop going through a mud puddle like the dunlops !!!. They are reasonably priced too. Can't beat them for the money (JMO).

I was wondering if they still sell these tires? If so where can I find them? Looking to get some for my wheeler. Thanks

Nathaniel Canter 04-13-2019 12:18 PM

I can’t find these anywhere?

Bro I looked everywhere online and I can’t find them can you send a like to where you got yours from I need new back tires

Originally Posted by garyc660R (Post 714811)
I have owned the 22" XC's...front and back. The rear Bandits are the bomb.....slide, hook, like mud....you name it, they are awesome. The fronts are a different story (these are, again, the 22" fronts mind you)...the tires have WAY too much contact area (READ...the tires are flat across)....at 50+ mph on the trails it's (a Raptor) a handful without a stabilizer. The 400ex is just about as squirrly at speed as the Rap...so maybe this helps you. Bye the way, the new 23" front Bandit may be better...but I have not tried them. The Bandits wear pretty good....but will puncture like all other tires easily unless aired up too at least 5.5lbs.
Thanks too the gentlemen that aired a flat tire up for me at the Bear Wallow trail head this past weekend!