Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

LOL!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL!

wow trx440 u once had my respect as u seemed like a cool guy and knew what u were talkin about but now i c ur just a dumbas$! so f*ck you do ur best ur not gonna find me and even if u do can u prove it??? i think not!

rhinhd: i would have some serious problems huh??? well i dont think i would as much as you would what with trespassing and all.

iliveintn: thanks man I hate when people get all stupid for little things, it just pisses me off! f*ckin losers have nothing better to do.

Old 09-09-2003, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

you guys are so stupid for threatening him. I know tons of people who do the same sh*t with p-71's. I think they sell those cars at walmart around here or something because everyone drives them. Why do you have to be such a baby and say your gonna tell on him. How did his story hurt anyone? Thats the problems with people these days. Everyone is too damn sue happy. You need to just chill out and enjoy life.

Old 09-09-2003, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

amen to that

Old 09-09-2003, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

I don't speed and I don't like humans of the same sex.

I'm sure you don't like boys either you inbred, illegitimate, illiterate, buck-toothed, Jr. High drop-out, overall wearin', 1964 Ford pick-up with 3 on the tree drivin', can't afford tickets to the Grand Ole Opry, "I'z just loves my sister's mouth cuz me momma won't have me's no-more cuz my uncle done went and got jealous then my pet hog died stoppin' all relations I had with that 4-legged prom queen", redneck.

Break the law, go to jail. Know the difference between a Felony and a moving violation you hayseed imbecile.

STFU? Maybe you should have done it before you posted. Call me a fa99ot? Don't play yourself Mo. Tell grampa to roll off your momma, I'm makin' a booty call tonight. Got a camcorder? Zoom in on your momma's face and send into America's Funniest pets.

Old 09-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

well as i said before, stereotypicall racist pr*cks like you arent even worth anyones time so just do urself a favor and unsubscribe to this post.

Old 09-09-2003, 03:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default LOL!

id rather have the true felons who walk around murdering, raping, and theives in jail then a guy having a little fun with somebody who was trespassing on his property.

cracky is the worst of this societies problems. Im sure you know that

Old 09-09-2003, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

ok imma clear one thing IM NOT A CRACKHEAD! its just a screen name and doesnt even mean what it is, some ppl on this forum think im a dumbas$ just cause of my s/n! what kinda sh*t is that?! im not gonna mention any names TRX440!

Old 09-09-2003, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

Who's a racist? What did I say that is racist you moron? Quit playing the race card you freak. You don't know if I'm Hispanic, African American, Asian American, Anglo American or Native American. I'm 3 of the above. I don't know your background or anybody elses nor did I make any remarks towards such so pound sand.

Finding you would be easy, go to New Mexico and find the dimwit in a beat-up Crown Vic with $40 worth of Pep Boys lights on it acting like a Rent-A-Cop reject. I hear Sunland Park Mall is hiring Crackheads for the "Pretend Police". Maybe you should submit a resume or is McDonald's paying you enough you unconvicted felon.

Break the law, go to jail you bum.

And your 265 is a POS which can't be hidden under your graphics kit. Sell it, get your poser Saleen plastic and unsubscribe from the human race.

Old 09-09-2003, 03:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default LOL!

the worst is those rent-a-cops with their bellies that hang down to their knees, they look like they are 70 with their grey hair and goose gobbler necks. im skuured...arent you?

Old 09-09-2003, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL!

ok well come find me, what do u want my physical adress or mailing adress or phone number? Ill tell you one thing though...u aint goin back to AZ. And u just had to bring the R into this didnt u? whats hiding under my graphics huh? is it my mint frame? my new motor? near mint a-arms? my perfect gas tank from 86? u mad cause my bike is better/faster than urs?