Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I find it funny and at the same time interesting.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I find it funny and at the same time interesting.....

That there doesn't seem to be a bunch of Honda guys over at the Yamaha section making silly comments and claims as well as bashing the brand. Could it be that Honda owners are of a higher cerebral plane than others? Discuss......

Old 04-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Youre not the only one who has observed the vehicle a person drives and their personallity. I guess im mainly talking about cars and trucks...but im sure it apllies to quads too.
Ever see a guy drive a cavalier? A girl drive a cummings diesil, 4x4? Certain personality types migrate towards certain visual clues. Why do bald guys drive convertibles?
As far as bashing brands....i find alot of the time, its the age of the person not what they drive, thats usually the predictor.

Old 04-28-2004, 04:40 PM
Trailblazer

Maybe it's just payback for all the hype that 450R was getting in December. There were allot of Honda guys in the other forums starting &*#*. The interesting part is that most of the Honda guys are die hards and don't like any other bike but Honda. All manufactures have some good bikes in their line-up and they all have some that need a little improvement. I think the 400EX is a great bike however; the new 450R needs a little improvement. The main thing is to enjoy what you have a ride like hell.

Everyone is in titled to their opinion. They just happen to be wrong if doesn't agree with mine, Just kidding.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:40 PM
Trailblazer

Its because when they need a tow back out of the woods, who do they call? The Honda rider.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

I know a guy that drives a cavalier, and it's common to see a chick driving a Dodge Cummins 4x4 around here.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

actually we call a fellow yamaha rider to pull us because we are too embarassed lol or we just put a honda sticker on and it works again but hey im still a little bit of a hondog since my 300ex got theifed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: radfastdude7777777
actually we call a fellow yamaha rider to pull us because we are too embarassed lol or we just put a honda sticker on and it works again but hey im still a little bit of a hondog since my 300ex got theifed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Thanx for your expert analysis. Your comments will be logged for future generations to learn from...

Trending Topics

Old 04-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

How individuals are ignorantly stereotyped by what brand quad they ride due to a few stupid posts by minority of forum members.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
How individuals are ignorantly stereotyped by what brand quad they ride due to a few stupid posts by minority of forum members.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Who did that?

Old 04-28-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I won't throw out any names. My point is I have seen a lot of trash talk from a "few" individuals from all of the forums including both Yamaha AND Honda. It is a mistake to assume that one group of "owners are of a higher cerebral plane than others". Don't let the few ruin it for the masses. Most of us are fairly cordial, even some of us Yamaha guys.

Quick Reply: I find it funny and at the same time interesting.....