ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/)
-   -   Unfounded Rumors (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/197884-unfounded-rumors.html)

TPR 03-31-2005 03:33 PM

Unfounded Rumors

Mama always said I was up to no good.....now her assesment has come to pass. Why would someone come into an atv forum, well knowing that the manufacturers have people monitoring the sites at all times, and list atv's that are either, in development, on the drawingboard or under consideration. Despite the fact that some of these have been discussed and wished for, sometimes over several years with no payoff in site. What could I possibly know, or is it all a bunch of bull.
We were all let down last year when the 650ex failed to show.....will we be skunked again? Or will the next couple of years become the nexus of the sport atv world, catapulting us to a whole new level. I guess we'll know sooner, rather than lat.....................................

The Phantom.......is being watched.......

TPR 03-31-2005 05:38 PM

Unfounded Rumors

Hmmm, the patrons are exahusted by all of the disappointment.....that is understandable. Hope springs eternal though and I am hope....it will take some time for the bridge to be repaired and I plan on being there wether the bridge brings us new toys or crumbles and exposes me as a hoax. My honor is not at stake, as I can't be hurt by that which doesn't come true, but only by disappearing like the preverbial rat when things get rough. I stand by that which I proclaim till I am proved incorrect. Until then, I speak a truth that can only be discredited by fact.

The Phantom.......believes that time is his greatest enemy, and his most powerfull ally.....

Red400EXRod 03-31-2005 05:49 PM

Unfounded Rumors

I don't believe Honda has ever said they were building a 650ex. It has always just been rumors and wishes of the Honda faithful.

TPR 03-31-2005 06:08 PM

Unfounded Rumors

That is correct, Honda never has directly addressed the possibility of a 650ex......and they never said that it is somthing that will never happen. It has never been verified that there was or is one in the works, and there has never been any factual evidence that one is not being discussed, developed or tested.

The Phantom....lives in the gray area.......

nakedicarus 03-31-2005 08:18 PM

Unfounded Rumors

What's your point there, Cyrano?

TPR 03-31-2005 08:39 PM

Unfounded Rumors

Nice refrence Sergio, my impetus for patronizing these forums is to increase awarness for that which, for lack of a better term will come to fruition. I will not say that all the ATV's listed in my signature will see the light of day, however, I have it under good authority from several sources that they will all at some point be tested for feasibility, and or produced for mass consumption. I bring a light hearted and different approach to posting and hope no one takes offence to my presence. I am simply confident that I will be proven right most of the time, wrong some of the time and will absolutely catch the ear of the industry people that browse these forums to guage response and information being exposed by it's patrons.

The Phantom,,,,,will use commas instead,,,,,

nakedicarus 03-31-2005 08:49 PM

Unfounded Rumors

Ah.

None taken, just wondering.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

mudblaster 03-31-2005 09:07 PM

Unfounded Rumors

ya OK.
phantom.
maybe you should have stuck with the opra.

iBhigh 03-31-2005 10:22 PM

Unfounded Rumors

Originally posted by: mudblaster
ya OK.
phantom.
maybe you should have stuck with the opra.
Why talk trash? He already explained that he could very well be wrong... How do you know that he doesn't know something about future bikes?

I for one hope to see you proven right Phantom, and I thank you for coming here to give us a heads up even if you are total bs. I know there must be someone out there has to know about bikes that are being tested, or are in the future, and I see no reason as to why you couldn't be one!

KNOWSALOT 04-01-2005 01:41 AM

Unfounded Rumors

Phantom,

Keep this in mind.......

There ARE members here who are directly tied to the R&D departments and marketing departments of the OEMs. And they HAVE made posts about these "rumored" ATVs simply to get feedback and input on those particular models.