Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

450r smokes another

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 450r smokes another

Hey Hondanutcase... I see your in NV.

Where abouts in Nevada are you located? Im from Reno here. I will soon have my new 450R.

Old 06-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Range Rover

Best thing to do is a search, this topic has been discussed a million times. Both are great machines, I just perfer ergonmics of the R and the kick start doesn't bother me - to some it does.

Old 06-15-2005, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cuedel

Where abouts in Nevada are you located? Im from Reno here. I will soon have my new 450R.
I live in Reno also.

Old 06-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Hondanutcase

I live in Reno also.

Sweet.. I live in the NW.. about a 1/4 mile from the old 7th street pits riding area. I'll be hitting Peavine mnt & Dogvalley road/Crystal peak riding areas this summer. My 1st ride on the new bike will be at the fernly motocross track on an off day. I also like to ride up at the stead track off of lemmonvalley dr. maybe see ya out on the trail .

Old 06-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

I live in Reno also.

Sweet.. I live in the NW.. about a 1/4 mile from the old 7th street pits riding area. I'll be hitting Peavine mnt & Dogvalley road/Crystal peak riding areas this summer. My 1st ride on the new bike will be at the fernly motocross track on an off day. I also like to ride up at the stead track off of lemmonvalley dr. maybe see ya out on the trail .
I do a lot of riding out at the moonrocks off of pyramid hwy. Trails are great and the whoops make it challenging. I have found that peavine is a little rough on tires, but a good place to ride anyways. I live out in the north valleys.

Old 06-16-2005, 05:42 AM
Trailblazer

I live in Reno also.

I do a lot of riding out at the moonrocks off of pyramid hwy. Trails are great and the whoops make it challenging. I have found that peavine is a little rough on tires, but a good place to ride anyways. I live out in the north valleys.

Moonrocks is always fun... watching the rock crawlers roll thier rigs is always fun too... Lol. I once did a long trail loop from there with a friend.. that took us thru .. and around "Petes Mnt" ? (If I recall the name correctly) out near the weird Cult property, and then back past the small modle airplane airport. Tons of trails out that way.

Another area I plan on hitting is the forest service access road directly across from Boomtown, next to the little firestation. thiers a small private drive that links back to forest service land... the gate there is always unlocked, and access is granted from boomtown security..

Anyways sorry to hi-jack your thread... perhaps I'll catch up with you one of these days out on the trail...

Cya out there.