Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I'm done playin on 4 wheels and even worse yet...

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm done playin on 4 wheels and even worse yet...

I dont have time (college and full time job) or any fun places to ride any more. all the jackasses i live around got ATVs banned from all the local places i did ride. Most of the guys i ride with are going away to college and driving 2hours + every week to go ride somewhere fun just isnt worth it. I would keep the quad if i could but my parents are paying for school, so if i spend all my money on toys they might make me pay "since i have soo much money to buy all that." im sure the bug will hit me again in a few years, and if you fellas dont mind i would like to stick around and share my limited knowledge and keep up to date on the latest and greatest quads.

<<<check the pics and look what my brother spends his money on....but i cant have a DRZ for some strange reason?!?!?! i hate parents!!!!

Old 08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

hows a dirtbike going to solve those problems, plus im going to college and work two jobs. are you sure that you just dont enjoy riding anymore at all?

Old 08-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Yeah, MWQ recruited me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Hey motox26, how do you like the klx110??? Done any mods yet???
I'm thinking about a pipe and maybe the 138cc big bore bolt on kit with carb and cam....
Did you know the bike has a 4th gear???? You have to buy a aftermarket shift drum to make it work....

Old 08-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally posted by: TheTurtle

<<<check the pics and look what my brother spends his money on....but i cant have a DRZ for some strange reason?!?!?! i hate parents!!!!
You hate parents? They're paying for your education and no where is it writtenn they have to do that!
Graduate, get a job and then buy all the toys you want. Become a parent and see what it's like. Buy your kids everything they want and just need to have and see how they turn out.
You should feel lucky, my youngest son is probably your age and he's in Iraq. Try that on as a parent!
So you can't have a DRZ! Cry me a river!

Change your sig. to "The Immature Azzhole"

Old 08-10-2005, 10:34 PM
sab
Trailblazer

Red, I gotta say. I really appreciate the sacrfice you and your family are making. I just lost my brother in law and its not easy. Thanks to all your family.

Old 08-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Originally posted by: TheTurtle

You hate parents? They're paying for your education and no where is it writtenn they have to do that!
Graduate, get a job and then buy all the toys you want. Become a parent and see what it's like. Buy your kids everything they want and just need to have and see how they turn out.
You should feel lucky, my youngest son is probably your age and he's in Iraq. Try that on as a parent!
So you can't have a DRZ! Cry me a river!

Change your sig. to "The Immature Azzhole"

Yep, you gave him a reality check. What you, your son, and your family are going through is very much appreciated.

Old 08-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Must you ask why hes going to dirt bikes its obvious he has a 400Ex the lack of acceleration turned him out haha jk now about what he said about the parents im thinking its called a FIGURE of SPEECH come on people quit stepping on him GEEZ

Old 08-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

if you are sure, then go for it bro.. have funn

Old 08-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

ESrider a DR-Z400SM is a supermoto bike and it is street legal....so i can ride on the road.

and Red400exRod i know what you are going through with your son and i am terribly sorry; i have lost a good friend because of those sand-monkeys. i hate parents because they let my brother waste all of his money on that damn truck and he has not even started college or a REAL job.

Old 08-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Originally posted by: motox26
Yeah, MWQ recruited me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Hey motox26, how do you like the klx110??? Done any mods yet???
I'm thinking about a pipe and maybe the 138cc big bore bolt on kit with carb and cam....
Did you know the bike has a 4th gear???? You have to buy a aftermarket shift drum to make it work....
I have a bunch of mods on it, check my picture page. I have the aftermarket shift drum to, need to add that to my list of mods. My big bore kit is the Two Brothers 134cc Stage 2 kit.

I love the little thing, I can't believe how much power it has[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I'm done playin on 4 wheels and even worse yet...