Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

YET ANOTHER HORSE"PONY related insodent !!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2001, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today me and kkkiller300ex were racing cars down the side of the road (in a field) and then there was this women yelling and throwing her hands around in her car and she pulled in kkkillers driveway and told his dad that we were ridng down the road racing her. We were about 20FT off to the side so apparently the road is and unpaved freeway were I live ,LOL.

Later that day the women came down to the airplane field where we were riding with her 2 sons and a pony. She went off into the woods so we kept riding , about 30 minutes later we heard yelling and screaming so we shut off our fourwheelers and she siad "you A$$HOLES are riding around scaring the $h!t out of my pony" we said " sorry we didnt even see you" , which was true beacuse the feild is split into to peaces there is a line of trees and bushes down the middle and the feild is about 300-400ft across , she was on 1 side and we were on the other. So we left and went to kkkillers house and road there on his RC car track for about 2 minutes then we shut em off and picked up a shovel to build a jump. The women comes up to his track and says "You better not throw an F'en apple at me or I will F'en kill you!" I said "It's called a shovel not an apple" thenshe said " you little smart A$$ SOB I will come over there and Really get pissed off at you" She then said "Wait til I call the cops on you SOB's well see what they think about you and your F'en fourwheelers" then she left swearing and yelling the whole way home , then her daughters walked by and she told us that she hopes that we throw an apple at them so she can Kill us , something to that effect .

Later that day we went to get something to eat at kkkillers house
and He had a message on his answering machine. We listend to it and guess who it was ? the same women from before. She says "You better have a talke to your son about his litte fourwheeler , my son was riding his pony and he went right by us as fast as he could go and reved the motor then he crossed the street and went as fast as he could and revved the motor up and follow my son on his pony up to the road. She said that were almost killed her son and that if we did that againg that she would kill us and we wouldn't bother her on our wheelers anmore.

The funny part is the whole time we were riding on PRIVATE PROPERTY that she didnt have permission to be on , we did .
We NEVER revd the motor or drove on the road or followed her or any of that ! PEOPLE LIKE HER SHOULD BE SHOT ON RIGTH THERE ON SITE !

Old 08-11-2001, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

LOL you are correct that women had some real problems shes a b!tch lied to my parents told me she was going to kill me yea id like her to call the cops on me id play that messege to them then she would neeed the talking to not me dumb b!tch LOL i never new we arent permited to ride on my land sorry miss **** lady ooppss horse LOL!

Old 08-11-2001, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like she is another one of those feminazi beeyotchs! Watch out for her![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2001, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

LOL It takes all kinds
I think you topped my story.
I wonder if the woman that was yelling at you had hairy armpits like the one that was yelling at me...lol

Old 08-12-2001, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Stores like this make me glad that I live in such a small town. In my town everybody knows everybody and if you screw up or say the F word when you're 12 your parents know whithin the hour. Anyway, even though I have a quad thats louder then hell (due to the engine mods and exhaust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ) I can go through town and now worry about the cops stopping me or people getting pissed off. I take it easy and pretty much idle through town to where ever I'm going. In my town we just act with decency, heck my friends have cars a lot louder then my quad.

Old 08-12-2001, 02:21 PM
Range Rover

Sounds like you all live in some real nice places. I read your post, and ex_masters post, and all I have to say is I'm glad there aren't many people like that around here, but I would much rather have them screaming and hollering than what I have encountered.

For the biggest part, around here 4-wheelers are almost as common as cars are. They are pretty common. The only problem is that with the more people you have riding them, the more dummies you get that cause trouble. I've been riding for about 7 years, and every year it gets worse and worse. People try taking matters into their own hands instead of calling the cops, and after my last run in I would much rather get caught by a policeman.

On my last riding trip, we were on a county road that is unpaved. This mis 80's model Camaro started chasing us, I was the quad at the back of the pack so I got to get the worst of it. Many times he was just inches from clipping the back end of my quad, and after we had gotten away from were most of the houses were out comes the gun. They weren't shooting at us, but firing up in the air, still scares the crap out of you tho. It was probably the wildest thing to ever happen to me. I would have much rather had a cop pull me over and tell me what was up that day. Instead I have know idea, I guess we got to close to a pot patch or something. I wound up riding back home and crossing through people's private property whom I had no idea who was, and I was just wanting to get home that night so I didn't care what I had to do, just wasn't going back the way I came.

The next day I called one of my friends who is a deputy for the Sheriff's department. He came and picked me up, we went to the people who owned the private property, I told them what happened and appologized, and now I have permission to ride there whenever, just so long as I call first. Then we went and looked for the Camaro, of course it was never spotted, so I don't know who or why they were doing that to us.

I think I could handle a screaming hairy armpitted woman anyday after that though. At least they aren't carrying guns around, like most people around here do. Plus they didn't try taking the law into their own hands, they just threatened to call the law.

Old 08-12-2001, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yea did I mention this women has gone to jail for a few months for beating the crap out of someone? Also she sayed that she was ready to "KILL" us , thats what I call taking the law into your own hands !

Old 08-13-2001, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

If you still have the tape take it right to the police. If she threatened to kill you then that is considered a death threat and is taken very seriously. If she has a previous record like you say, she'll be in for some jail time. That'll get her off your back dudes.

Old 08-13-2001, 11:18 AM
Trailblazer

Try to get her pissed off again so she comes back on your property.
Than try to get her on vido yelling and screeming at u while she is on your property than she will be in big trouble. Cause u could get her on tresspassing harrisment etc...

Old 08-13-2001, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

I will try that! It is not to hard to projoke this women into a raging temper tantrum , if you look at her the wrong way ,heres comes a raging fit.

Quick Reply: YET ANOTHER HORSE"PONY related insodent !!