ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/)
-   -   Raptor 400ex or big bear 4x4? HELP ME! IM GOING CRAZY (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/59918-raptor-400ex-big-bear-4x4-help-me-im-going-crazy.html)

KNOWSALOT 03-19-2002 08:42 PM

Whoa!! I must have missed all the the posts referring to the "stranger" before this post.

Better wise up kid. What WyoDuner said is right on. If you made this up fine, let's forget about it. But if some dude really did offer this to you, then you need to get with the program and realize that you have got a helluva lot more to think about than what your next quad is going to be.

Raptoryfn660r 03-19-2002 09:55 PM

"make believe" friend. I have about decided I am going to get one of these make believe friends and then I am going to tell him to plant me a money tree out in the yard. I say I need one that produces about 10,000 a week.
Yes, that's what I am going to do. Chet

KNOWSALOT 03-19-2002 09:59 PM

Hey Chet, if that works well, send the KNOWSALOT facility a few of those seeds next spring good buddy.

thunderpower 03-19-2002 10:34 PM

My friend didnt ask for anything in return.

He said when im 20 well go duning in idaho.

He doesnt want my phone number.

He didnt ask for anything personal about me.

He told me to ask my parents.

He is buying me either a 400ex or big bear 4x4 im not sure what i want!

He said itll be hard, he needs permission from any higher authority officer from washington dc.

He said he would pay the dollar difference, pst+gst+taxation+trucking fees ect.

His sergant in the ROTC and when he was in the marines, insisted that he be a major(leader) of an 11-man CTT, counter-terrorism team. He tells me about missions that he's already done ect.

Nothing sounds like bs to me, nothing at all. If this guy was a perverted internet guy then it hasnt showed up in the 2 years iv known him. We email eachother over 10 times a day, because he is using the internet through a military computer, and the use of msn messenger or aim messenger is forbided because he could be talking to somebody outside their camp and revvealing information.

I met him through the internet, I play deltaforce online with him, sweet computer game, and Iv known him for 2 years. Hes one of my best friends online, hes cool.

Has anybody seen him in the paper? He was in chicago public schools, and ny public schools, giving presents out to the children who wrote them thankyou letters. marine corps!

Quadfather 03-19-2002 10:47 PM

Batman is buying me a Humvee!!!

Aquaman agreed to pay the taxes on it!!!!

And best of all, Superwoman is going to deliver it to my house!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

They have been sending me emails from the computer at the Halls of Justice. But first, they have to get permission from the Big Giant Head, but they are sure he will say it's ok. What color do you guys think I should get?

Raptoryfn660r 03-19-2002 10:47 PM

I wouldn't even buy Knowsalot a quad yet and I have known him since October.
Chet

KILLER250R 03-19-2002 11:12 PM

When The Blob, The Incredible Hulk, and Paul Bunyon bought me a Humvee I got a blue one but then I said HEY I ride Honda I need a red one too so the Blob and Hulk agreed to buy me another Paul didn't want to feel outdone so he bought me a black lifted hummer with 44's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So I think you should get RED !

Got to run my new friend who just punched bin laden in the mouth just bought me my own state. I have to pay shipping though LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Raptoryfn660r 03-19-2002 11:46 PM

KILLER250R,
Blob, The Incredible Hulk, and Paul Bunyon are they tree huggers, save the gerbil types? Yes, I bet your a closet tree hugger,save the gerbil type too.
Chet

KNOWSALOT 03-20-2002 12:13 AM

Hey Chet. You wouldn't buy me a quad?? I would buy you a QuadMaster50 if you asked. That..and if you agreed to buy me a Moto440 in exchange for purchasing the QuadMaster50. If you do this, not only would I pay the shipping for the little QuadMaster50, but I would also throw in some brochures of the new Rincon that you will agree to buy me in June. The contract will be more speciffic than what I've posted thus far, but fret not. The Grizzly660 that you agree to buy me for my birthday in August will come in handy for the blazing trail rides to your house when I bring your monthly payment books to you. I will also arrange it so that at the end of the year, you have first dabs at the '03 QuadMaster50 and I will even buy myself a Raptor with your credit card as thanks. After that we can go for a weekend out to drunk infested Glamis and race up Olds hill. You on the QuadMaster50 ofcourse.Oh yeah,..you bring the beer.Awesome!! Anyway, when you want to seal the deal just holler.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, Chet, what about those seeds?? If they don't grow that well in Indiana, I will take them off your hands for ya.

Raptoryfn660r 03-20-2002 12:18 AM

KNOWSALOT
No, this does not sound like an Internet friend type of deal.
Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]