Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Raptor 400ex or big bear 4x4? HELP ME! IM GOING CRAZY

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002, 12:49 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thunder,
You're either very confused or you just cant remember what you've been saying/lying about because you've contradicted yourself several times.

No, you might not be wasting anyones time because, frankly, I get a kick out of all the comments. Everyone knows not to read your threads for any worthwhile info so its kinda like a cartoon-not real, of no value but maybe good for a laugh, thats it. This will keep happening on all your posts so if you want it to stop, don't post anymore.

I hope this whole "Million dollar Major" thing is true but be careful.

One more suggestion- Read your own past threads before any new ones so you can remember what you have already told us.

Old 03-20-2002, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

roflmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

quadfather, you crack me up.

I was just over at the hall of justice and wonderwoman said there was a problem, apparently aquaman was all wet when he said he would pay the taxes and your hummvee is sitting there with a tax lien.

Sorry for the bad news.

Old 03-20-2002, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

<< just listen to everything you just said, sounds to me like you want the 4x4 >>

I agree! But I would go with the 02 Grizzly.

Old 03-20-2002, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Thunderpower, I have put together a definition of meanings for your use:

My friend didnt ask for anything in return. = Well, of course not WHO does.

He said when im 20 we'll go duning in idaho. = You'll be 20 when he gets out of prison and would like to go &quot;duning&quot; in the sand state of Idaho.

He doesnt want my phone number. = already has it or does want to call you collect from prison so you and your parents will find out what he's up to.

He didnt ask for anything personal about me. = he doesn't need to, you &quot;email each other 10 times a day&quot;.

He told me to ask my parents. = tried to gain your trust but knew you wouldn't ask.

He is buying me either a 400ex or big bear 4x4 im not sure what i want! = is repeating what you told him you wanted.

He said itll be hard, he needs permission from any higher authority officer from washington dc. = he needs to see if he can get a work release from the warden and will come visit you.

He said he would pay the dollar difference, pst+gst+taxation+trucking fees ect. = again telling you what you want to hear or is expecting a big shipment of &quot;****&quot; and will have the money.

His sergant in the ROTC and when he was in the marines, insisted that he be a major(leader) of an 11-man CTT, counter-terrorism team. He tells me about missions that he's already done ect. = his arian brothers insisted that he shank a member of the black gorilla family because they stole some drugs from them.

Nothing sounds like bs to me, nothing at all. = yeah, me neither, complete strangers buy people they don't know expensive stuff all the time.

If this guy was a perverted internet guy then it hasnt showed up in the 2 years iv known him. = he can keep track of his lies, unlike some other people, because this is all that he has to do.

We email each other over 10 times a day, because he is using the internet through a military computer, and the use of msn messenger or aim messenger is forbided because he could be talking to somebody outside their camp and revvealing information. = The computer in the prison library has firewalls set up to try and help prevent inmates from promising little boys expensive atv's.

I met him through the internet, I play deltaforce online with him, sweet computer game, and Iv known him for 2 years. Hes one of my best friends online, hes cool. = does he also wear an eye patch and have tons of tattoos?

Has anybody seen him in the paper? He was in chicago public schools, and ny public schools, giving presents out to the children who wrote them thankyou letters = Yeah, I think I have seen him in the paper here in Chicago for being arrested as a custodian at a school for molesting children. He then got out on bail, ran to NY, and attempted the same thing and got caught again.

Take heed my friend, nothing comes easy in life without a price.

Please NEVER talk/email this guy again!

But if you do go with the Griz.

Old 08-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Raptor 400ex or big bear 4x4? HELP ME! IM GOING CRAZY

i love my big bear, very agile and lots of torque. If you know what you're doing you can wheelie it pretty good. If you're thinking about the Raptor, I suggest considering the new yfz400 from suzuki. Read lots of reviews that say for a stocker, it'll outdo the raptor in just about any comparison. Also heard they have stronger rear axles and better suspension