Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

And there it was, gone.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep an eye on Ebay, search on 250R, for your stuff. Chances are the low life if he's smart, will just strip the quad down and sell it that way. You may see something on there that may look familiar to you!!
Especially if the seller is not too far from where you live, sorry man, that sucks!! My son has a decked out R and he'd be hard broken if that happened to his!!

Old 04-24-2002, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer

sorry about the quad, that sucks! if you think you know who it was, park within earshot and listen for it. thats how i found my sons! they may keep it out of sight but they cant stop the sound!

Old 04-25-2002, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Put some pictures up at a 7-11 near the school, put "reward, no questions asked" wether you ask questions or not is up to you, but if you do get the quad back it would be worth it even without pressing charges or anything

I guarantee about 20 kids in the area know about it allready!! kids cant keep quite about nothing and they never do squat alone. definitely be on the lookout for any spraybombed 250r's kids will do that too.

Old 04-25-2002, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

I am really pissed, but I can't do much until i find out who it is for sure. I have been trying to get in touch with the kid who i think stole it's friend. I need to get the truth out of him so I can tell the cops....I am gonna go look in the woods of New Boston, maybe tomorow. The kids who steel stuff around here usually just destroy it unless it's car speakers, or bicycles. There are only 2 250R's around including mine so I would know if it was mine no matter the color they spraid it.

What really gets me is...whoever did this knows me, or else they wouldn't have known my trials or that I just barely got it running. Gonna kill em when i find who did this.......If i dont find it then I guess i am done with four wheelers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2002, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

hey killer you mentioned they knocked out a window and stole it out of your garage to the insurance company didn't you? i know around here homeowners will cover stuff like that if they had to break in to get to it and steal it. and hey homeowners covered mine. if your insurance is still sayin no i would just do whatever it takes to find who took it.

Old 04-25-2002, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Don't give up on quads, I was going to do the same thing, but come on, what else makes you as happy as riding? If I were you, I would go "stakeout" the kids house that you think stole it. Bring a friend and a baseball bat with ya, you never know whats going down with dipsh!ts like them, they could be on some serious crack.

Old 04-25-2002, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, just about every day I go from Maine to Boston, Worcestor, CT, RI, and all through New England in my big rig, so post a good description of your quad and if I see something like it on a trailer on in the bed of a pick-up I'll get a good look at the vehicle (Hey, I always get a good look at the pretty ladies as they pass, so why not quads). I'll be glad to help if I can. Also, my brother lives in southern Maine and rides w/ a bunch of guys from the NH area, so next time I talk to him I'll have him mention that to his buddies..........But for now, go burn that kids house down and you'll feel much better (as long as you don't get caught[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) But seriously, I'll keep a look out in my travels........

Old 04-25-2002, 01:28 AM
Trailblazer

man, that's sucks some seriously fat @ss... i would be so pissed, i wouldnt be able to see straight, and if i had one single shred of evidence showin that a kid did it, you had better beleive i'd be at his house within the hour, givin him all h*ll, and tryin to get the truth outa him... i go to ebay a lot,, do you have a pic of the quad??? maybe some of us can keep a lookout in ebay and on other classified's sites for it... sorry to hear about it man, keep us up to date on what happens

Old 04-25-2002, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider

Every time I hear about somebody getting ripped off I just go balistic! I know how it feels to have some scum-sucking camel-licking low-life pos take stuff I worked hard to pay for!
Just go over to the guys' house, grab him by the hair, punch him in the throat so he can't breathe, twist his arm up and break the sob, kick him in the groin, stomp on his nose, and then politely ask him just where the f*** your R is. If he doesn't answer right away, stick something sharp under one of his fingernails. Kick him in the throat again, just to keep him down.

Just don't hurt him permanently.

Old 04-25-2002, 02:37 AM
Trailblazer

Profanity and slandering fellow mambers is not allowed in the Atv Connection forum. You have been warned!

Quick Reply: And there it was, gone.