Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think he does-

Prove us wrong- What do you ride thrust???

Old 05-30-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

<< the only place the 400 cant hang w/ the bigger boys is on the dune high speed trail rides. <u>LOL YAH RIGHT!!!! DRAGS,DUNES AND WIDE OPEN TRAILS.</u>

id love to see you take a banshee to some trails out here...thats just not gonna happen. <u>WHEN I RODE A SHEE IT WAS CONTROLABLE</u>

at least our ex's CAN ride the dunes, you can take the ex up just about any hill you will get the banshee up, the ONLY place the banshee is better than the 400 is in high speed, which is not very safe because of the sh!tty front suspension. <u>THE EX AS GOOD AT THE DUNES AS THE SHEE?? PLEASE....</u>

thrust,...do you even have a quad?....any respectable quad rider would not have responded the way you did to my last post.
>>

<u>I'M WORKING TO GET ONE RIGHT NOW,NOT ALL OF US GET QUADS HANDED TO US.</u>

Old 05-30-2002, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

it took me a long time working w/ the owner of chump designs , and also my neighbor to save up 5500 to buy my quad...there is no way my parents were going to buy me a quad.....there you go again thrust, think before you speak.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A FREAKING QUAD???!!!

LOL!! OMG, you truly are a TROLL.

You need to grow the ****-up, kid, because if you ever do deliver enough papers to get your 250ex, you won't have anybody to ride with your trolling ****.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

and i didnt say you couldnt controll a shee. i said that you wouldnt want to ride a shee where i ride ALL the ex's will be passing you

when i say all i mean 250,300, and 400ex's

wide open trails...there is going to be bumps and ruts, again, the suspension on the shee cant handle theese sitations, it will send you flying, wich means you will have to slow down, and that is where i pass you because i have a quad with good suspension.

a shee will not kill a 400 in a drag...it will be pretty close...*stock vs stock*....all theese drag quads(banshees) are HIGHLY MODIFIED

when you speak of dunes i suspect that you speak of dunes as going fast and pulling wheelies. ill hand it to you ...the banshee is better then the ex at that, but like i said before, the ex can and will climb any hill the shee will climb.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider

Why does it matter anymore pismo? Hes just talking ****, probably some kid at school told him a banshee will go 120mph- so he thinks they are the best. LOL, what a Troll. Lil bastage can only dream-

Old 05-30-2002, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

Binford,I have heard more **** out of you than out of all people combined. Pismoguy is even more reasonable than you. When I do get my quad,I will have many many more friends to ride with than you could ever have Mr.*** old man. I don't dislike the EX like pismo said it WILL put a smile on somebody's face. In my opinion it is the most well rounded quad,with the exception of it being underpowered. But the thing is you put a pipe on the EX and shee(well 2 pipes) and the shee is even more quicker than the Ex. What I'm saying is,it takes alot less money to get the shee handeling as good as the EX,as it takes to make the EX as fast as the Shee. I gotta real job binfag,not sitting on my @$$ all day working with a lathe and calling 14 year olds trolls . I guess that is how you get your heepee-jeepees.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

I know you worked 4 ur quad pismo. But I have friends that there parents bought them brand new alba raptors.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

Kid, Troll, whatever- Your a LOSER. You were the ***ker who bashed my posts, acting like you knew what you were talking about. You claim its cheaper to get a banshee to handle like a ex- than it is to get a ex as quick as a banshee- you also think running CNC machinery is a low-paying job. You are a TROLL. A rather ignorant one at that.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

ohh so your 14 now, that must explain the maturity level. So someone just got out of the middleschool, boy, that freshmen year is gonna suck if you show the seniors how cool you are. which fastfood chain do you work at, i need to know so i remember never to go there, ever.

Quick Reply: 400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?