Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats what im talking about. I personally dont care what anyone rides just dont rip on my ride. What part of indianapolis are you on and where do you go riding stebob? im on the northwest side just pass zionsville a hair.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

I am also on the northwest side. 86th and township line. However, planning on moving to 300N with a Sheridan address in the next couple of months. Finally buying a house, or at least working on it at this time. We usually ride at the Badlands. Don't really have many other places. I ride a little at my buddies up north off 421 close to 47. We ride in the fields but they are mostly planted or tilled at this point. Where do you ride? We are really close to each other.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Actually the 400ex doesnt have that good of suspension. The Banshees suspension isnt bad the raptor and the banshee almost have the same amount of travel which beats the 400's. I would like to see a stock 400ex keep up with anyone on a mx track.

Old 05-30-2002, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

<< 48 hours a week, and your 14. Uh oh, im gonna turn you in, i believe you are illegal by about 18 hours, and no taxes? tisk tisk.
I DON'T GET A PAY CHECK ITS PAID IN CASH NUM NUT!!
SO NO IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!!

For someone who makes $24,960 a year, and is in the eighth grade with no car payments, no house payments, not bill of any kind, I would sure think that person would own whatever he wants. I smell something funny. you make 25 grand a year. Man, I wish i was you.
>>

I ONLY WORK IN THE SUMMER REJECT AND MY WORKS NOT CONSTANT!!

I ALSO GOTTA PAY HALF OF WHAT I MAKE TO MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY TAKE ME TO WORK EVERY TIME I GO!!

Keep trying bud,cuz your failing miserably.

Oh yeah and if I did work at a fast food place I'd **** in your fries.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

<< most of them had thrust ripping on them for example someones
paralyzed friend he ripped on
>>

Go read what I put,carefully. There ya'll go again twisting my words.

Old 05-30-2002, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Geez...I think that some people need to lighten up. It was obvious what this topic was about after looking that the title...if you are sick of reading stuff like this then simply DON'T READ IT.

The original person who posted this message was obviously just kidding, and to be honest I thought it was pretty funny. Not because I don't like the 400ex though. You can substitute any quads name in where it says 400ex and I would still laugh while reading it.

I think that he was mainly poking fun at all of the immature people around here that are always getting in the &quot;my quad is better than your quad&quot; P!$$!NG matches, and the people who think that they own the ultimate machine and nothing is better. I don't even need to go on to explain this...it's so obvious that if you don't get it there is something seriously wrong with you. This situation is referred to as a Parody...&quot;A ludicrous imitation, usually for comic effect but sometimes for ridicule, of the style ... of another work. The humor depends upon the reader's familiarity with the original.&quot;.

If the moderators want to come on here and say that this is not allowed than fine, but when you guys reply back with all of your negetive comments it makes this post even more useless than when it started. The original post was obviously just a joke...not a flame, not a bash, nothing but a joke. If you guys are that insecure about your quad then you might want to seek some help.

As for those of you who are picking on Thrust....I'm not going to defend what he has said, but keep in mine that he is a 14 year old kid. He's obviously just trying to fit in here, but he is trying too hard and went a little too far. Drop it and give him a break. I guarentee that if he says something stupid and nobody replies to it he won't do it again. Listening to you guys call him names just makes me sick. It is one thing to hear it from a 14 year old, but you guys come on here and claim to be oh so mature...grow up. Also, Thrust, you aren't completely inoccent either...You may want to stop with the direct bashing. People are going to judge you because of comments like that. Don't use your age as an excuse to be immature.

Personally I don't live my life and base my opinions on what I read on this forum. When someone comes on here and posts a joke I read it and laugh if it is a harmless one like the one above. The thing that makes me mad is when narrow minded idiots come on here and can't let any of these jokes get past their ego's and laugh a little bit.

Thanks for reading my rant.

-Josh

Old 05-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't start all of the name calling. I'm not saying you said I did either. But,I'm sick and tired of binford acting all big and bad by calling 14 year olds trolls. I only started bashing when the name calling started. Then Pismo keeps calling me an idiot.....then he gets all upset when I tell him the truth about his quad. I guess for him its impossible for his quad to have flaws,as all do.

Old 05-30-2002, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer

Why bash a 400ex? If you don't like the machine don't buy it. Why all the name calling? It won't get you anywhere on this forum. People will judge you for the comments made on here.

I ride a slow a$$ rancher. I can't say anything about any bike. I have never bashed anyone for what they rode and never will. 400ex is a good bike for where I ride. It is all about location and riding conditions for what you ride. There are 10 400ex to every shee or raptor here.

All I am saying is this useless thread is getting long because is has turned into a dumb a$$ pissing match. Come on guys, I know you all come to this forum for the same reason I do, to get some helpful info on a wide variety of atv's. Forget all the name calling and just move on. This would turn into the poweroll 770 thread if you keep it up.

Old 05-30-2002, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

quadless- bashing other peoples quads = TROLL

Old 05-30-2002, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

I never bashed any quad. I stated my opinion on it. Yes the 400EX is a well rounded quad.....but underpowered! Thats my opinion! When honda puts out something with more beef to it,I'll be proud of them again.

old man-talking to and calling 14 yr olds trolls= *** child malester.

Quick Reply: 400ex vs. new Kawasaki powerwheels?