ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/)
-   -   Cant wait for honda's new sport quad (https://atvconnection.com/forums/honda/73576-cant-wait-hondas-new-sport-quad.html)

mountainman10 08-26-2002 10:52 PM

I cant wait for hondas new sport quad. I am so tired of outrunning all of this other stuff on the market. There is just nothing close to the cannondales right now. I hope the polaris predator or the new honda quad can give us a little more competition. I'm getting so bored of not having any competition.

RINCON 08-26-2002 10:56 PM

are you a comedian??? it doesn't matter what you ride, it's how you ride it!! i bet a pro could race you on a honda 400EX.

mountainman10 08-26-2002 11:04 PM

I'm talking bike against bike. If the riders are of equal skills a 400ex witha pipe and a 440 kit cant outrun a stock cannondale. I know this because I saw a boy get beat 3 times last weekend then they switched bikes and the cannondale beat the honda 2 more times. I hope honda comes out with a killer quad that pushes the bar a lot higher, but until then everybody else is going to be eating dirt from my holeshots!!!

RINCON 08-26-2002 11:06 PM

ya whatever, you talk like you're GAWD

mountainman10 08-26-2002 11:13 PM

I am not saying that I am better than anyone else. I am just saying that cannondales are faster than any other bike out there by far if you go stock against stock!!!

RINCON 08-26-2002 11:15 PM

well on paper they are, i guess i don't know much about c'dales, they don't really matter to me cause where i live they are non existant! so the EX's win everything on the MX track, better than the raptor, and the DS is too big. mabey the Z400 is giving them a run, i took this year off from the track.

bandit390 08-26-2002 11:23 PM

for the extra money you pay for a dale, it sure as hell better be faster.

mountainman10 08-26-2002 11:26 PM

I guarentee you will be seeing them soon. In the drag races last sat. night there were three c-dales in the drag races and they finished 1, 2, 3. I was third. There were 3 z-400's, 3 Raptors, 2-bachees, 5-400ex's(including the one with the 440 kit and lots of other mods), a ds650 and some other junk that shouldnt have been running. No one was close. One ds-650 came to race but after he saw what we were doing to everyone else he loaded his back up and wouldnt even run us. Just wait until you ride a c-dale, you'll never be the same!

RINCON 08-26-2002 11:32 PM

for a quad i guess, but it'll NEVER pull like a CR250!!!!!! i think it would be nice. how is their reliability??? noy bashing, but the first year MX bike never finished a single race at the cdn nationals

mountainman10 08-26-2002 11:42 PM

You may be suprised at just how powerful they are! I am not going to bs you. Cannondale had a lot of problems the first couple of years, but they stood behind their product and fixed all of the problems. I really think they are moving forward now. I have not had mine long but I have had no problems and I have a few friends who have c-dales that have had no problems. The good thing about c-dale is that they listen to their customers and treat them right. That is why I bought one. That and the fact that it screams to be rode fast.