Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

theres a random broken down car in the middle of my woods behind my house thats been there ever since i could rember.... its not a car anymore, its just a hunk of rust, but i dont understand how the hell sumone could get a car into the middle of the woods wen there are really really big fat old trees in the way. i didnt think it was odd untill i realized that the trees must be over 100 years old by their size and theres no way a car would fit through. mabe the car got into an accident and they threw half the car into the woods. idk.

Old 10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About a mile from where I grew up there is an old rail road car in the woods. The nearest tracks are probable 20 miles away. You used to be able to see it in the winter when all the leaves were gone, but no more.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: okiedude
Originally posted by: quadracer325
strangest thing I ever saw was a man stumbling within 15 yards of my tree stand and appeared to be searching for a lost contact lens on the ground. After watching a while I whistled to him, he looked around in all directions (except up), then went back to looking on the ground. I then coughed, he checked around him again and saw nothing. So I yelled and asked what the h--- he was doing on private property without permission. Once he figured out a was just above him. He walked over, asked if I had any water, then told me he was looking for bigfoot tracks because bigfoot attached a house just down the rode the night before. I told him we didn't allow bigfoot on or property because he scared our cattle, the guy laughed, but I didn't. He left pretty shortly after that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LMAO....he was looking for more of those more wacky cigarettes he just got through smoking.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I wondered that myself, but this guy was dead serious. Kinda scary (not bigfoot, but him) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

We did see a bunch of funky stuff in the night sky where I grew up. Many would describe as "UFO's" but we did live near one of the three US Air Force tracking stations in the USA. Just like how most people describe "UFO's" Hovering there silently, then.......shoom gone. One time it was like an orange light and another it was several white lights.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Queastion.... what would happen if I saw (i mean my friend) saw a big foot looking thing in the woods and I (i mean my friend) shot and killed it and it happend to be a man in a monkey sute playing a prank? because im like 95% sure that I and by "I" i mean (my friend) could prolly shoot one but "my friend" is afraid it might be someone playing a prank...

Old 10-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tommyboy84
Queastion.... what would happen if I saw (i mean my friend) saw a big foot looking thing in the woods and I (i mean my friend) shot and killed it and it happend to be a man in a monkey sute playing a prank? because im like 95% sure that I and by "I" i mean (my friend) could prolly shoot one but "my friend" is afraid it might be someone playing a prank...
Only one way to find out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: tommyboy84
Try to get him in the leg, if it's a prankster he'll let you know pretty fast.

Old 10-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

You could probably shoot at his feet and he would let you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CobraR6
You could probably shoot at his feet and he would let you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
lol, yea it would, also you could just aim on it and shoot into the air and that might scare the prankster

actually thats a dumb idea because if it really is big foot you'll wanna get it. lol

Old 10-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: garrett5462
Originally posted by: CobraR6
lol, yea it would, also you could just aim on it and shoot into the air and that might scare the prankster

actually thats a dumb idea because if it really is big foot you'll wanna get it. lol

That's why I said go for the leg, If he's stupid enough to dress up like bigfoot in a place where there might be people with guns, he deserves to get shot.

Quick Reply: Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......