Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 12:01 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

I was urged on by my fellow teachers here at school to tell this one........

A few years back, my buddy "Oger" and I were out shooting red squirrels in the dead of winter. Just having a good time walking around on snow-shoes with our Ruger 10-22's. (we use the tails for making Flies for fly-fishing)

Anyway, halfway through the day Oger has to take a crap so he goes off behind a big spruce tree and squats. While he's back there takin' his dukey, I being a good friend, emptied two, 25 round clips into the tree above him so all the dead needles, twigs and other stuff rained down on top of him. Well, while I'm laughing, a red squirrel was obviously disturbed by my shooting into "his" tree and starts barking at me. So, I shot him. He fell within arm's reach of Oger as he was squatting there. Oger, being the type to stay calm in any situation, calmly says, "I've been wondering what I was going to wipe with." I just about died laughing as he actually wiped his ^%# with the unfortunate squirrel!

Fast forward 1 week........; The phone rings at my house and on the other end is Oger. All he says is..."Kev, don't EVER wipe your ^%# with a red squirrel. I just got back from my Doctor. Dude, I've got the worst rash I've ever heard of on my ^%#!!! Man does it itch!!!!"

Kev (LMAO)

Old 05-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Ginnis

What the crap dude????? LOL You're so messed up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Woah.. I AM NOT THE PANTY SNIFFER [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] It was another member [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] from the looks the the strings.. It was ripped off her.. A lil CSI of the Scene.. Condoms, Torn panties, booze.... Sounds like it was good times at the look out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Trailblazer

What color was the thong??

Old 05-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Mainehunt
I must correct myself.. It was a red G-string with the *** floss section snapped [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Mainehunt
I must correct myself.. It was a red G-string with the *** floss section snapped [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
So wait, he SERIOUSLY sniffed it???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's just beyond messed up man!!!

Old 05-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Ginnis

So wait, he SERIOUSLY sniffed it???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's just beyond messed up man!!!
Ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he then says... "These are fresh" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Man, even if you're lieing to me here, that's pretty freakin' funny. ROFLMBO

Old 05-31-2006, 07:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I was a lil shocked..

Another time i was out riding in the woods and i seen a stripped down mercedes SL600 in the bushes and some shady characters of hispanic decent camped about 100 yards away.

Old 05-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Well, the last time I was in the woods. I saw Big Foot trying to shoot video of me.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

here is the strangest thing

today i cam in to the creek on my quad went trough some mud holes,then i go to ride some trails for like 10mins go back to the creek to cool off and theres these rocks stacked in these weird angles and there in this big circle and these aint pebbles the are big ones easliy weighin 80lbs each abd there stadin there straight up and down and balaced so they stand straight up,it was freacky if its still there tommorow i am going to take a pic.

Quick Reply: Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......