Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

wtf????????sounds like you had one to many J/K[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 07:23 PM
67x
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Ginnis
I wanna know why you went LOOKING for SATANISTS!!!!!

Man, I couldn't tell you. Just young and stupid.

I did one time fall asleep next to a big pine tree and wake up to the scare of lifetime. In H.S. we would always go out squirreling or just plain messing around camping and find ourselves wanting something to do late at night. If it wasn't initiating a newby to sniping, we always tried to bag a coyote for some reason, maybe the pelt as they used to fetch some good money.

Anyway, we had some masks, got camo'ed and went out. 2 pine trees were so perfectly placed and shaped at one spot that a buddy and I leaned up to wait after throwing out some hot dogs for bait. He faced south, I faced north on a hill so we could catch more area. I fell asleep. Later, I woke up screaming and too paralyzed to shoot this dude, he screamed at me, everyone else came running over and the rest was just hours of cracking up.

I forgot about the masks. He was wearing gorilla, I was in creature from the black lagoon. We both nearly pissed but were fortunately too scared to pull up our guns and shoot the other. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was packing up after bird hunting in a national forest in So Cal when this granola head in a tie-die sees my shotgun and sez “Don’t shoot me”, which is the typical reaction I get when hunting in that area. Since I am from the mid-west it was kinda strange for me at the time.

Old 06-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

Ha Ha, you should said "You didn't see nthin', did ya?" Then in an an angry voice said "Ya sure ya didn't see nothin'?"

Old 06-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Pro Rider

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's funny.... should've just shot him for wearing the tie-die. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

A drunk hillbilly clown man with orange hair who was blaming us for tresspassing on his continous corn field......
ya its true

Old 06-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DeeDawg
I was packing up after bird hunting in a national forest in So Cal when this granola head in a tie-die sees my shotgun and sez “Don’t shoot me”, which is the typical reaction I get when hunting in that area. Since I am from the mid-west it was kinda strange for me at the time.
LOL i would have bin like, "what did you do that makes you so nervose? got any WEED?

LOL they would have **** there pants

Old 06-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MikeMac707
A drunk hillbilly clown man with orange hair who was blaming us for tresspassing on his continous corn field......
ya its true
Sorry about that dude. I didn't know it was you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE by Sparky8370: Ha Ha, you should said "You didn't see nthin', did ya?" Then in an an angry voice said "Ya sure ya didn't see nothin'?"

LOL, thats funny, but sometimes the cops in So Cal are worse than the granola heads.

Old 06-30-2006, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

How about finding a nice 50+ inch bull moose with its antlers stuck and tangled up in a willow thicket. It was out of season of course. My Buddy and I took each others picture next to the moose. Then carefully cut some of the branches and roots so he could pull free.

When he pulled free he gave us a couple of thank you grunts and headed out.

Don't know how long the poor fellow was stuck there but he was fairly exhausted. Buddy and I were both thankful that the moose didn't pull free and stomp the crap out of us.

Quick Reply: Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......