Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Has anybody ever run over anything on an atv?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anybody ever run over anything on an atv?

Well lets see here, on my Rappy 350 I've ran over my foot once or twice maybee even three times, last winter on my neighbors Bruin we were drifing and took out somones mailbox, the first snow fall this yr we were drifting in my friends blazer and managed to hit the same por SOB's mail box for the second time, man is that mail box been thru some $hit or what!

Old 02-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Range Rover

I breasted a chicken at speed, the feathers were flying.

Old 02-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Trailblazer

I ran over myself once. Landed after a jump, foot slipped off the muddy peg, ran over my leg knee high on the left. Got this massive hematoma? on the side of my shin. Hurt like hell!!

Old 02-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Trailblazer

About two weeks ago I was doing some night riding with some of by buddies. We stopped to smoke when we heard what sounded like about five or six coyotes. Well anyways we got out of there quick. During our quick retreat a doe ran out in front of me hitting my front brush guard. Spun the deeo a little and covered the front of the bike in hair. Needless to say I think thats why my left tire is a little toed out. WHO KNOWS

Old 02-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hit a partridge with my sled last weekend; he/she lived

Old 02-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

couple of years ago i was on a trail that went by a lake for a little way, and there were so many little toads (i mean swarms of 'em) i'm sure i squished more than a few. i tried not to but there were so many there was no way to avoid it. i went straight to the car wash to get rid of the tiny toad guts. that's the extent of my carnage.

monty

Old 02-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

3 close calls with deer last summer , one was when i topped a hill kind of just floating of the ground and there stood the deer ,she was digging in so hard that she threw dirt clumps in my face . also I now realize when your jumping there is no such thing as air breaks on a Quad .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Range Rover

i used to had an ol'e 2wd zuki 250 and i got the idea to use a parachute to ride a wheelie so i used a trash bag...and it works i was riden up n down the road wide open w/ my front wheels abt 2ft off the ground...Hey anyone ever hooked a sled behind an atv? or putt a chair in a wagon and pulled it? now thats fun goin through mud

Old 02-24-2006, 03:59 AM
Pro Rider

Lots of stories might not remember them all
1. folded a squrel in half with the ski loop on my sled
2. my friend hit a moose with an indy lite, not pretty sled was done he bailed in time moose was fine i think never saw it again
3. i hit a coyote with my XC700 at 60mph and it got up and ran away
4. i was riding on the back of my buddies bike one night drunk at speed and a cow and a calf moose jumped out in front of us close enough that when the cow started pi$$ing we got showered (gross)
5. I hit a skunk and a porkipine same night on my scrammy
6.i hit two bumps in a row on my srammy, it donkey kicked me over the bars, i skidded down the trail then it ran me over
7. I was jumping over 2 of my friends on the snowmobile trail, my friend wanted to try it so i layed accross the trail and he landed the bike on my chest, not so nice
so many more stories but i just can't remember them all they might come to me later

Old 03-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: okiedude
Myself.....dont ask!
LOL my brother did that too.