Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Law Abiding gun owners... Protect Your Rights!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

interesting post I found...

Clinton enacted an assault weapons ban from 1994-2004, here's the results:
11/15/95 - Lynville, Tn School shooting
2/2/96 - Moses Lake, Wa School shooting
2/19/97 - Bethel, Ak School shooting
10/1/97 - Pearl, Ms School shooting
12/1/97 - West Paducah, Ky School shooting
4/24/98 - Edinboro, Pa School shooting
5/21/98 - Springfield, Or School shooting
4/20/99 - Columbine, Co School shooting
5/20/99 - Conyers, Ga School shooting
11/2/99 - Honolulu, Hi Office Shooting
12/26/00 - Wakefield, Ma Office Shooting
3/5/01 - Santee, Ca School Shooting
3/22/01 El Cajon, Ca School Shooting
1/16/02 Grundy, Va College Shooting
4/14/03 New Orleans, La School Shooting
so... what exactly did the "assault" weapons ban accomplish?

answer: NOTHING!

-

Old 12-18-2012, 11:59 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by TLC
But I,m sure the body count would be lower with a 5 round clip bolt action when that person does blow a nut.

We do have M16s in Canada but I think there locked up on some Army base along with the grenades and flame throwers.

so... go door to door in America and remove every firearm that isn't a manual bolt action from law abiding people?

Why sanction (punish) people who have done nothing wrong?

banning semi-auto firearms won't make a dent in the crime statistics-
and gun related crimes has actually gone way down over the last 15 years!

just face it- monsters exist! there's no way to prevent every horrible crime out there. the best possible solution is a proactive defensive stance- armed security and professionals at every school- or where ever our most precious are. The answer simply is not impinging our rights!

Old 12-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From TLC: "But I,m sure the body count would be lower with a 5 round clip bolt action when that person does blow a nut."

So were the 5 year old kids in that room suppose to attack this idiot and bring him down? The problem with putting a limit on numbers of rounds a gun can hold is it limits which gun you can even have at home for self defense.
I have a Taurus 24/7 .40 at home that I keep by my bed loaded, and ready to fire at all times. (No kids in house) Do "I" really need 15 rounds to stop a person. I hope not but what if Im not there and my wife is at home alone and she panics and doesn't hit the stupid freak that is breaking in to rape or kill her? I personally hope she puts all 15 rounds in the punks nuts and he bleeds to death a slow and painful death that takes two weeks to happen. Is that harsh yes, but don't mess with my family is the message and is what this country is founded on.

Now if your married, put yourself in that same situation. Is that bolt action deer rifle that you have going to protect your family? I think not. Most of the ladies wouldn't fire it more than maybe once or twice to practice with it because of the the recoil, couple that with fooling with the bolt in an emergency situation and boom ur wife is carrying the baby of some thug that just broke into your house and had his way with her. Im sorry, I won't chance it.

Point blank, I reserve the right to keep and bear arms as well as to protect myself as well as my family, and I do it legally as long as the government doesn't try to tell me not to have my guns. There isn't a single criminal out there that plans on following the law so what good does more laws do?

Wanna see the crime rate on guns go up, pass laws that prevent me from having an automatic handgun and bam I'm the first to say I'll break that law and do it openly. Obama and all his other liberal freaks can put that in thier pipes and smoke it.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Criminals will still attack people without guns. Like the Chinese guy that just stabbed 22 kids and old ladies on Friday. Or like Timothy McVeigh. Or the terrorists of 9-11. Or the poison gas attack in the Japanese subway. Or vehicular homicide. Or any other means they can think of. The last count I heard we already have 30,000 gun control laws. None of them stop crime, but they have gotten a lot of unarmed people killed. One more law is not the answer.

ETA: The worst mass killing in the US was in 1929 and the crime rate is decreasing almost ever year.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by TLC
But I,m sure the body count would be lower with a 5 round clip bolt action when that person does blow a nut.

We do have M16s in Canada but I think there locked up on some Army base along with the grenades and flame throwers.
Honestly, I could have done as much damage with a baseball bat in an elementary school. That's why the coward picked it. Public schools are one of those places where guns aren't allowed even by someone who has taken safety courses, and knows how to handle them. What a wake up it would be to these idiots if someone shot them at the first sign of trouble. If semi-automatic firearms are the problem, why doesn't Switzerland have the crime we do. Every male citizen in Switzerland goes into the military and goes home with a fully automatic firearm. Maybe we should make them required to even the playing field. Criminals love unarmed people.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:23 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

last 20 years of gun sales in America... way up... last 20 years of gun violence in America... way down.

but- they will overlook those stats because someone needs to take blame.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So fellas, i lost all my guns and ammo in a boating accident.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:17 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by TacticalRedneckofKentucky
So fellas, i lost all my guns and ammo in a boating accident.

huh?

you lost them to the water when the boat sank, or you were drunk in a boat and the law took them?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
huh?

you lost them to the water when the boat sank, or you were drunk in a boat and the law took them?
Story Tactical will tell when they come to confiscate his guns.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:52 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Story Tactical will tell when they come to confiscate his guns.

Oohhhhhh

they'd just check the lake...

better to just do a mock robbery and say they were stolen.

Quick Reply: Law Abiding gun owners... Protect Your Rights!