Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Post your hunting/fishing photos

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In the past several years I've lost interest in a few things that I used to enjoy. Hunting was one of them and informal target shooting was another. I keep buying ammo and rarely guns but haven't shot in maybe 3 years. The last time a friend and I were plinking with my .357 Maximum Contender. Now the only place I can shoot is at a range which isn't as much fun as just blowing the crap out of things.

Old 09-22-2017, 02:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
In the past several years I've lost interest in a few things that I used to enjoy. Hunting was one of them and informal target shooting was another. I keep buying ammo and rarely guns but haven't shot in maybe 3 years. The last time a friend and I were plinking with my .357 Maximum Contender. Now the only place I can shoot is at a range which isn't as much fun as just blowing the crap out of things.

You need to get out more, Frank!!! Travel!! Learn a new skill!! Have fun!!! I travel all the time and can give you some great pointers on some really wonderful places to visit. That photo I posted of the red stag I took was in New Zealand earlier this year. Still looking for a hunt somewhere next year. Maybe Spain? Maybe Poland? Who knows?!!! On that one trip I visited Dubai, Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand. I'm not married so 99% of my travel I alone. I went scuba diving in the ocean in the Philippines and in a massive aquarium in Dubai.

Old 01-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Got a couple in the meat wagon this year.

Old 09-03-2023, 02:26 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Creating an all-white party for hunters can be a unique and exciting theme. Imagine a gathering where hunters come together in their finest all-white attire. Decorate the venue with white camo-inspired decorations, white antler centerpieces, and white animal silhouettes. Serve a delicious game-themed menu with dishes like venison sliders and smoked trout canapés. Encourage attendees to share their hunting stories and experiences, fostering a sense of camaraderie among fellow hunters. Don't forget to have some hunting-related activities like target shooting or archery for added fun. An all-white hunter's party can be a memorable and stylish way to celebrate a shared passion for the outdoors and hunting.

Old 09-03-2023, 02:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fader
Creating an all-white party for hunters can be a unique and exciting theme. Imagine a gathering where hunters come together in their finest all-white attire. Decorate the venue with white camo-inspired decorations, white antler centerpieces, and white animal silhouettes. Serve a delicious game-themed menu with dishes like venison sliders and smoked trout canapés. Encourage attendees to share their hunting stories and experiences, fostering a sense of camaraderie among fellow hunters. Don't forget to have some hunting-related activities like target shooting or archery for added fun. An all-white hunter's party can be a memorable and stylish way to celebrate a shared passion for the outdoors and hunting.
interesting idea. For hunters looking to host an unforgettable all-white party, creating striking all white party flyers can make a world of difference. Here's a clear solution:

Capture the Essence: Start with an image that embodies hunting, like a majestic buck or a camo background.

All-White Elegance: Design your flyer predominantly in white hues, giving it a clean and elegant look.

Contrast with Text: Use bold, black text to ensure event details stand out against the white backdrop.

Incorporate Hunter Elements: Include subtle hunting motifs, like shotgun shells or deer tracks, to maintain the theme.

Easy-to-Read Information: Ensure all party details are clear, concise, and easy to find.

Digital or Print: Decide whether to go digital for online sharing or print for a tangible invite.

By following these steps, you'll create a visually stunning all-white party flyer that resonates with fellow hunters, setting the stage for a memorable gathering.