Post your hunting/fishing photos - Page 3 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Old 09-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Moto Psycho

In the past several years I've lost interest in a few things that I used to enjoy. Hunting was one of them and informal target shooting was another. I keep buying ammo and rarely guns but haven't shot in maybe 3 years. The last time a friend and I were plinking with my .357 Maximum Contender. Now the only place I can shoot is at a range which isn't as much fun as just blowing the crap out of things.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:45 AM
US Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbofrank View Post
In the past several years I've lost interest in a few things that I used to enjoy. Hunting was one of them and informal target shooting was another. I keep buying ammo and rarely guns but haven't shot in maybe 3 years. The last time a friend and I were plinking with my .357 Maximum Contender. Now the only place I can shoot is at a range which isn't as much fun as just blowing the crap out of things.

You need to get out more, Frank!!! Travel!! Learn a new skill!! Have fun!!! I travel all the time and can give you some great pointers on some really wonderful places to visit. That photo I posted of the red stag I took was in New Zealand earlier this year. Still looking for a hunt somewhere next year. Maybe Spain? Maybe Poland? Who knows?!!! On that one trip I visited Dubai, Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand. I'm not married so 99% of my travel I alone. I went scuba diving in the ocean in the Philippines and in a massive aquarium in Dubai.