Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Goldoni Releases New Atv

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2001, 07:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres an article our of a March issue farmers weekly printed in europe

what ya all reckon

i guess ya would take the back blade off before attempting any double jumps!

Puddings Misc Machines index

.....sorry ya have to go to a index to access the article....yahoo don't like direct links....can't link anything but htm or html

goldoni home page

........dunno how these machines would fit into agriculture, mainly aimed at the small lifestyler end i guess...dunno about u guys but our atvs on our farm even thou they have got bigger are working less in towing applications and more as people movers and may be spot sprayers etc, getting calves in......our farm even thou it is still not a large one has out grown atv's for material handling, feeding etc. which is the majority of day to day operation.....we feed 4 round bales a day at the mo to the herd.......i don't even think this little sucker is up to that (we have hills)
.....makes ya wonder what work our 4 honda 300's did.....!!!....i remeber feeding when we had no round baler......and apparently that was nothing to what ma dad used to do (lol,....they all say that)........what the ole girls did.....makes new machines look like wimps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ride on

pudding