ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://atvconnection.com/forums/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   New & Current Female Members (https://atvconnection.com/forums/introduce-yourself/312496-new-current-female-members.html)

DuneDragin 12-15-2009 06:50 PM

Welcome Teri! :)
Thanks for posting this information in the Land, Trail and Enviromental Issues Forum.

spiderwebb 01-07-2010 06:30 PM

north alabama trail rider

hey everyone...im from north alabama. sold my honda rancher when i broke up with bf regretting it now. miss the fun and thinking about buying a replacement but need riding partners/club. does anyone know of any groups/clubs in na/tn area that would allow me join up?

DuneDragin 01-07-2010 06:42 PM

Welcome to
ATV Connection
Spiderwebb.
You'll meet great folks here (on average ;) )
Hope you meet someone here in your area that wants to ride!

DuneDragin 01-07-2010 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by spiderwebb (Post 2882571)
hey everyone...im from north alabama. sold my honda rancher when i broke up with bf regretting it now. miss the fun and thinking about buying a replacement but need riding partners/club. does anyone know of any groups/clubs in na/tn area that would allow me join up?

this thread is a good place to start for groups/clubs.

ThatHandsomeDevil 04-28-2010 02:24 PM

Hey I'm from Indiana too. Where do u ride?

quadgirl200 07-06-2010 03:01 PM

Hey glad to see more and more female riders... I am from the Kansas City area so if your around this area and wanna ride or need advice hit me up!!
Brandy

DuneDragin 07-06-2010 06:32 PM

Welcome to ATV Connection Brandy!! :)

I'm in Texas.

Do you like to ride in the Sand?

blazer2222 07-11-2010 03:41 PM

Hello just found this site... how is every one . .my name is Blazer.. and love to ride.. have a question tho .. bought an old quad.. suppose to be a Yamaha banshe but the parts guy said no way .. its two wheel . mid 80's yamaha big green fenders .. orange seat two wheel drive pull start . and push button.. 5 gears and reverse rack on back .. trying to find a pic but see its not where it is suppose to be.. if someone knows anything.. let me know plss :)

DuneDragin 07-12-2010 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by blazer2222 (Post 2942172)
Hello just found this site... how is every one . .my name is Blazer.. and love to ride.. have a question tho .. bought an old quad.. suppose to be a Yamaha banshe but the parts guy said no way .. its two wheel . mid 80's yamaha big green fenders .. orange seat two wheel drive pull start . and push button.. 5 gears and reverse rack on back .. trying to find a pic but see its not where it is suppose to be.. if someone knows anything.. let me know plss :)

Welcome to ATV Connection Blazer :)
:huh:
Sounds like you have a Yamaha Warrior.
(4 stroke, 350)

The Banshee would have dual exhausts. (2 tail pipes)
(2 stroke, twin cyl. 350)

don't pay attention to color and plastics.
check the frame for a tag.
also look at the left side of the engine under the jug
for a stamped number.
good luck.

with that information you will find alot of information
and a bunch of great folks
in the Yamaha Forum
click here for the Yamaha Area

EL HARDCORE BIKER 08-16-2010 08:45 PM

I have just purchased a 2004 gy-200 and i need parts, i need some help as to where i can locate a parts manual to get a clutch cable and a battery for this bike, please help me my number is (56-456-9748)