Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

A Chinese thank you from Northern Ireland

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Giving Old Quads New Life
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Chinese thank you from Northern Ireland

Hi All,

I just wanted to reach out and say thanks to some of the knowledgeable contributors on this forum. Without some of the helpful and insightful posts I found on this forum (from a Google search) I would still be digging to find the source of electrical gremlins on a Chinese 110cc quad I am currently working on.

I generally don't do forums and have to confess to being a bit of a knowledge leech (aren't we all in times of debugging) but given that I have found the info here so helpful, I felt it was rude not to sign up and aim to share the knowledge I have too, in the hope of helping others.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and helping others with what I know and I am sure I will have more questions going forwards!

Now on to the cosmetics...I will share pictures once I have posted here enough to have sufficient privileges!

Old 02-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Maine. Don't know much about Chinese Quads, but, if you ever get a chance to try "Lucky Buddha" beer, it's very good. I'd drink about 6 of em, before working on a Chinese quad. hehe

Old 02-26-2017, 05:23 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 02-26-2017, 07:24 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi BertandAlly from Northern Ireland: I find it very good that ATV Connection has members from all over. I've had conversations with folks from England, Germany, Slovenia and several other countries. I'm from Colorado myself, and have been a member for just a few months. I was introduced to the ATV hobby, got interested, acquired a Can Am Outlander Max, and now await my first trail riding adventure to some old mining ghost town high in the mountains. The snow has to melt first.

I hope you enjoy participating with us on ATV Connection.

David

Old 02-27-2017, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Glad you got help.