Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Ny mad scientist saying hello

Old 07-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ny mad scientist saying hello

Hello ppl. I'm from cny. I've always been a gear head. Been working on cars for 16 years, 5 years in diesel, 4 years in small engine, and about 8 months in northstar "Cadillac" motors. I'm hands on and have excellent trouble shooting skills. A lot of the knowledge I have gaind has been from forums just like this. I buy junk and build it. My experience has mostly been in 80s 90s yamaha some Chinese and a bit of Suzuki and polaris. Also testing the water's on the boats and jet ski power spots. "No pun intended". Lol well I hope I can be of use to people. And as gor the "mad scientist" part, well let's just say, Chinese electronics are universal, and sure take a carb off that 600cc fuel rail, lets
get this go cart ripping. Have a good one yall

Old 07-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello from Colorado. A man of your mechanical skills is quite valuable to these forums. I'll bet half the new threads started are about mechanical problems. Like : won't start, won't idle, won't go in reverse, won't charge the battery, won't run a higher rpm, won't crank, etc. etc. It's the won't forum.

Grab one of these threads and see if you can help the ATV enthusiasts out.

We have this fellow, user name Old Polaris Tech. That guy is helping us out all the time, with all the brands of ATVs. Maybe he worked on Polaris as a kid.

Enjoy the ATV Connection. It's a good site to participate in.

David

Old 07-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.