Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Introductions and such

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introductions and such

Hello everyone

I am new to the forum here and sorta just getting back into the ATV scene after about 10 years of not riding. I have had quite a few different makes through the years but my all time favorite is Honda ATCs. I have had a ATC 110 and now have my second '83 ATC185-S and I just love to ride them. I also have a '95 Yamaha 350 Wolverine but the wife rides it more than I do. I have an old 85 Yamaha 4-Moto in a barn patiently awaiting a refurb and engine rebuild. I also have a couple Harleys which seem to keep me distracted from my ATV addiction.

I am currently in Southeastern AZ but moving to WV in August. I ride trails for the most part and I'm not really a mud-slinger or speed demon. The old 3-wheeler gets me in and out of the deer/elk/hog and javelina woods along with the meat so it suits me perfectly. I hunt. I hunt a lot, and the little ATC get me close enough to my hunting spots that my legs don't give out on the way in or the way out. Just like me it's rough around the edges and a few well-deserved scars and some not-so-well-deserved ones too.

Thanks for welcoming me to the group and I look forward to talking to you all as I start getting back into the off-road life over the next few years.
HogSlayer6

Old 02-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 02-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forums!

Old 02-13-2018, 01:24 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A lot of folks use their ATVs for hunting. You are brave to ride the old three wheelers in the back country. It takes some skills to do that. I just trail ride for the scenic fun of it here in Colorado. I also plow snow with my machine. I have enjoyed the hobby so far.

David