Kawasaki Side by Sides Talk about the rugged Kawasaki Sport and Utility

06 kawasaki mule 610 4wd

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 kawasaki mule 610 4wd

I've had good luck with my machine. Use it every day around the place. I always pull the choke and immediately push in when I start. Engine will start immediately every time.

Just a darn good utility machine. I pull a huge spreader with it, spray with a 35 gallon boom sprayer, and pull a manure spreader with it.

Also went four wheelin with it one time with my cousins, and tore both front fenders off of it. I had such a ball it was worth it though

Old 05-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup, the kawasaki mules are a great reliable machine. NOt the best trail riders but heck of a good machine.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer

Funny you talk about not good trail riders. Before I bought my Polaris X2 my cousins came to visit and wanted me to ride some trails in the Arkansas hills. I took my mule on some trails that they couldn't believe. I actually climbed one hill that none of the other ATV's could climb except one, and that was a can am 800.

Problem was is that it was a little wide when the trail would lean from one side to the other. The roof would catch on the trees, so was a real pain. I tore off both front fenders, but to be honest it was worth it. I had a blast and it was the only machine that I had to go four wheelin with.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Check out utiltyoffroad.com

There is more a Mule population there. It looks a little lonely here.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Some people say Kawasaki Mules are the worst vehicles ever while I am thinking about how many other companies make a UV with a second row seat that converts to create a larger box.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

As an owner of a Mule Trans4x4, I'm in the "worst vehicle ever" camp. I thnk Polaris just came out with a vehicle with 2nd row bench seats. At my first opportunity, I'll sell my Mule and go with Polaris.

Kawasaki sucks

Old 01-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: gdavis64

As an owner of a Mule Trans4x4, I'm in the "worst vehicle ever" camp. I thnk Polaris just came out with a vehicle with 2nd row bench seats. At my first opportunity, I'll sell my Mule and go with Polaris.

Kawasaki sucks</end quote></div>

What ever dude!!!! I guess if you get a lemon on your first try with a polaris, you will say the same thing. Then you will try a yamaha and if you get a lemon, the same thing...etc....etc..........etc........all brands.

Maybe you should make your own quad and when it is a lemon, you can say you suck. Get real dude, each manufacture will have lemons every once in a while. It is called living in a physical imperfect world.

Old 01-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

A very mature reply 700vtwinman. As you have followed my post relaying concerns about the Mule in a couple of places, I'm guessing you are not exactly unbiased. Perhaps someone with a vested interest Yanaha? If so, then I wouldn't be in the least surpirsed as this is exactly the kind of response I received from Kawasaki in trying to resolve this issue.

Yes, I understand this is am imperfect world and that every manufacturer will occasionally put out a lemon. Had this issue been quickly and satisfctorily resolved, then you would never have seen a post on this board from me....at least nothing negative. On the contrary, I would have gone out of my way to priase Kawasaki for standing behind their product and superior customer service. As is happens though, my experience was very negative. The dealer tried to shift responsibility to the manufacturere, the manufacturer tried to pass responsibility to the dealer, and all the while that everyone was pointing at someone else, I was getting contradictory reports from the service department about what exaclty the problem was.

In the end, the service department as changed the rings,, honed the cylinders, and told me to cross my fingers and hope that this solves the problem.

Bottom line is that when I pay thousands of dollars to buy a consumer good, I expect BOTH the dealer and manufacturer to stand behind my purchase. This has been my experience with cars, and with boats.....do you, think there is some reasaon things should be differnt with a UTV?

Old 03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Range Rover

our mule 3010 will go almost anywhere and haul anything...

i did get it stuck in a swomp... all the way at the other rnd while trying to turn... im surprised it got that far.... it does great in normal mud though....

every-other day we load it full of firewood and make it hit the bumpstops.... it will haul it everyday... and the only problem we have had in the past 350 hours was a emergency brake cable sticking.... oh and the mud flaps get torn off easy..

does anybody else have the clanking when going into gear?

Very happy with the product... the dealer however is arrogent, rude, and very unprofessional... he told us he diddnt even want out business and that he was doing US a favor... so we left... we drove right to the polaris dealer where we were treated with respect and like a paying customer.... i bought my quad from them....

kawasaki has lost me as a customer.... they are the only dealer in a 30 minute drive from me.... once the mule is gone so will i....

and my uncle works for them... kind of sad...