Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

KFX400 Now offered in sweet orange!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KFX400 Now offered in sweet orange!

Originally posted by: Crashman44b
You better budget for a stronger axle as well. Now can it before I really make you look ignorant.
Shut your hairy taco qwerty! Mudslingerz400 makes alot of good posts and is the last thing from ignorant.
Thanks crashman for the vote of confidence. I am ignororant on some things like I don't really know diddly about technical issues I'm not a mechanic. I can post info trying to help guys out with what to buy from my personal experience and I can quote defects I've read about and stuff like that but this guy has some kind of beef with me for something that I don't really care why someone starts stuff it's the end result that always matters. Of course on the internet is not the best place for a argument, I mean who ain't afraid to say something to someone who lives hundreds or thousands of miles away from someone. So peace and God bless.

Old 06-18-2003, 08:36 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: qwerty
I am ignororant on some things like I don't really know diddly about technical issues I'm not a mechanic.
Like I said, too easy!
LOL! sorry to laugh but thats funny!

Old 06-18-2003, 09:48 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

See the trouble is that the frame issue seems to be a hit and miss argument. One or two guys may have a troubles with their frames, where as the next 200 guys will not have any troubles. The Axle issue has been addressed, it is a problem on the early Z's, other than that, it is no more common on the newer Z's or KFX's than it is on any other make of ATV.

I have no doubt that the frames are not as strong as they should be, and I believe that gusseting them up is a good idea if you are going to engage in very aggressive riding, such as MX racing and so forth. In fact, it isn't a bad idea to gusset any frame on any ATV if you are considering a racing career. But come on now, this old song and dance number has been played to Death. It belongs in the same place as the 01 Raptor Trany problems issue. Time to let it die Boys and Girls.

qwerty, If your attempt is just to get mudslinger400z goat, then you have achieved your goal and it is time to move on. Peace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I wonder if I can find all of my old Fishing Gear? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 10:11 PM
Trailblazer

Just ignore qwerty he is always talking crap on the Polaris forum too.

Old 06-19-2003, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: trailblazerRIDER
Just ignore qwerty he is always talking crap on the Polaris forum too.
I will eventually it's just boring and I'm having a little fun. Guys crack me up when they come on to your forum and try to mess with you. There are a lot of good honda and yamaha guys out there but it seems like those are the main trouble makers on here. I guess their just really dedicated to their bikes but man lay off of other peoples shiz. I can find a bike in every maker that I love. I love raptors, predators, banshee's, ds's, cannondales, z400, kfx, and even the ex's. I love all the sport quads because I like anything fast. I don't think there is really one brand that is just head and shouders above the others but some specific models are almost bullet proof. I beleive almost every company has one almost bullet proof quad. Well peace and god bless, I beleive I'm about done with this topic.

Old 11-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

its not that 400 ex is a bad machince , its just made bad, and is slow , and brakes down alot and has no reverse , see wear im coming from?

Old 12-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: crackersandpie
its not that 400 ex is a bad machince , its just made bad, and is slow , and brakes down alot and has no reverse , see wear im coming from?

Sounds like a kid not talking from too much experience...

Old 12-01-2003, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Back to the topic at hand, anyone seen one yet ? I was told sometime in dec. for the KTM orange 400 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Scott W.

Old 12-01-2003, 08:36 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

They're out all ready, my local dealer has had one sitting on the showroom floor for about a week.

Old 12-02-2003, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

back to the topic: for all you Z400 owners that wish you would have gotten the orange kfx, just order the orange plastic for the kfx form a kawi dealer and put it on your Z. its the same quad and the plastic sholud fit perfectly. the peel off the kawi stickers and get a suzuki sticker kit and you will have a very "custom" quad

Quick Reply: KFX400 Now offered in sweet orange!