Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V Force AC racing bumper problem.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 02:42 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V Force AC racing bumper question.

Hey guy's any one else have the AC racing stadium bumper on there V Force?
I just got mine today and both of the top "mounting tab's" are bent over to the right if you look at it from the front and also the "tab's" are not centered on the tube's very well. Any one have any problem with there's I did bend the tab's back and lucky I didn't crack the weld's or any thing. Let me know please if any of you have experienced this also.
Thanks Doc.

Old 11-13-2003, 07:43 AM
Pro Rider

Here is my personal opinion. I tried buying a frt. A-C bumper and Nerfs. BOTH would not fit! I paid WAY too much money to have to modify a brand new part, right out of the freakiin' box! I went with ProArmor bumper and rear skid. They fit perfectly.
I will not buy A-C racing products anymore. Just MY 2 cents.....................

Old 11-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

I have DG fat series all around and I had to modify front bumper and nerfs ..My front bumper is still slightly cocked but I can be a little bit of a perfectionist.My nerfs had to be coaxed on as well ....For the money you pay for these products you should be able just to bolt on...You would think they would do a QA check before product goes out to consumer...Just my 2 cents...

Old 11-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the reply's guy's.
I got the bumper from ebay for 55$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but it still annoy's me when I get something and it is not what I was expecting I know I bought it off of ebay and every thing but hey it still made me a little upset as it was supposed to be brand new straight from AC. I do not blame the people that sold it to me from ebay because they probably just auctioned it off and then when they got the money for it they called up AC and had it shipped to me or they just pulled one off the shelf and sent it to me. I spoke with them today via email and they allready have a new one on the way and will pick this one up at the same time so they are great and easy to work with people when they don't even have to be I mean I paid 55$ plus shipping for the bumper which is less than half msrp on it and they are still willing to go the extra mile to satisfy me the customer which is sometime's rare now a day's. I bought the item from a seller named MXMRacing they have a 0 rating and have never had any feedback so I took a chance with them and they have impressed me so if you ever see something from them you would like fear not they are very good and easy to work with.
Cya Doc.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default V Force AC racing bumper problem.

I have the ProArmor front bumper and my new rear grab bar is sitting at the border, waiting for me to pick it up. The bumper bolted on perfect, each bolt went in squarely and easily. I like the way their nerf bars with the aluminum heelguards look also.

Old 11-14-2003, 08:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default V Force AC racing bumper problem.

Yep, that ProArmor stuff FITS, no mods. needed! The PRM products appear to be real good quality, too. IMO