ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Kawasaki (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kawasaki/)
-   -   I have the best wife ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kawasaki/138235-i-have-best-wife-ever.html)

ROCKSVFORCE 02-14-2004 12:36 PM

I have the best wife ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everbody loves chocolate, candy and flowers for valentines day. I woke up this morning with my wife and she couldnt wait for me to open a small box which contained a small stuffed praire replica. attatched to the praire was a set of keys to a brand new white yamaha yfz 450. She had got it a couple of days ago and stored it in my trailer in the garage.

Im in complete shock, Ive been wanting one of these since they came out. I think valentines is my new favorite holiday. Dont get me wrong though, christmas was great to because she got me a new set of elkas for the v-force. Its time to buy her a new house because thats what she wants. I have the best wife ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WheelCow 02-14-2004 12:52 PM

Hmmmm....this is all well and good for you, but what about the rest of us? Pretty lame of you not to consider your brother quad'ers! I mean....in your flagrant selfishness you didn't even mention if she has any sisters!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously though....buy that a girl a house (and don't be cheap about it...make sure she gets a nice garage too)!

Moo,
WheelCow

trailride 02-14-2004 12:54 PM

That is awsome man.I hope one day soon my wife will get me something like that since i got her a V-FORCE for her birthday 3 days ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mark82ndABN 02-14-2004 03:25 PM

The heating and air conditioning business must be doing well......and I have to agree with ya, Elkas and now a YFZ....you have one heck of a wife. Happy riding!!!

FaStLaNe 02-14-2004 05:10 PM

Time to change the signature [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Prairiewrench 02-14-2004 05:31 PM

Wow,,, mine got me the chocolates,,,, and she knows that I don't eat um but she loves um! LOL!!!!

BigScary 02-14-2004 05:37 PM

congrats dude...........that is awesome........

Jaybe 02-14-2004 08:38 PM

Monday is President's Day, maybe you will get Elka's or a new pipe, for the yfz...Seriously, you are one hooked up guy. Two great quads and one hell of a woman...Congrats!

LUVMIKFX700 02-14-2004 08:50 PM

why would he need elkas the shocks on the yfz are awsome in the first place

Warrior350ripper 02-14-2004 08:52 PM

must be nice to have $$$$ like that