Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

New Pictures of My 750

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pictures of My 750

P700wheelieman,
It is plug in? I unplug the EBC and taped up the end. Then I removed the belt deflection switch and solidered the two wires together. It flashes the 2wd and 4wd on the dash, that is the onlt draw back. You may gain 2 mph. on top and my clutch sheaves don't seem to be wearing like they did with the EBC.

DaveC,
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mark,
Give me a call today? I can't wait to get our mean green machines together![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You should synconize your carbs before you start jetting. It makes a big difference! I have your new jets also(Thanks)

NovaKaw650,
Thanks,
I love the Alltracs compared to my ATR's. I could barely hold onto the handles bar at 70mph. with the ATR's, I had them spun balanced and everything! I sent back 2 sets also because they leak on new rims! The Alltrac's don't hook up like the ATR's but the ride is so smooth. I think 80mph. should be know problem for these tires. That sort of scares me how nice they ride at higher speeds?

Alltoys,
Thanks that means alot coming from a high performance guru like yourself! I thought maybe a Yeti got you, I haven't heard from you in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Sure wish we were closer in mileage, I would like for you to test her out and tell me want you think? Thanks again for all your time and knowledge!! I always wear a good helmet when I ride! I have a chest protector but no leather, maybe should look in to it when I do some high speed runs on asphalt?

Putt,
Thanks, You have some mean machines yourself!!

Cartman308,
I have Tag Fat bars not the stock ones. I also have a Penland Billet handlebar clamp/speed mount. The plastic shourding is removed. The hand guards bolt up nicely to the bars, they are rock solid! not sure what model, but look in Dennis Kirk they have them.

KFX7005321,
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 04:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wildwill,
First off, I've always been and continue to be impressed with how professional and well thought out your mods are installed. Good job!

Second, I have recently decided to buy a new set of tires for my P650, and I was wondering what your opinion is about your All traks? I plan to use my new set of tires for XC racing (I run in a local XC series and occasionally hit one of the GNCC races). Do you recommend the all traks for XC racing? My concern is that All traks are listed as 2 ply tires and I really need a flat resistent tire for XC racing...so what do you think?

Happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

WW;

Nice job, that got to be the best looking Kawa I seen, and I'm sure it run like it looks.

Old 04-19-2004, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Mike,
I hear they hold up well as a 2 ply tire. But the Bighorn will work better for your type of riding. It is heavier though. It comes in a bias option also instead of the radial.

Shotgun,
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Let us know when you get that 850cc running. That should really pump out the torque! Get those big tires of yours smoking on dirt! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

i hope your still online wildwill!!!

whats the partnumber for the v-fore reinforcing ring????? I'm putting together a ronayers order and need the number like asap!!!

thanks
cart

Old 04-19-2004, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider

Awesome quad! You are a great example of what $$ and mechanical talent, when combined, can accomplish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. You definetely have the machine to beat...

Old 04-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

Nice looking bike!

I have the same clutching setup thanks to Alltoys. I am running 2 gram rivits in the outter hole of the levers. I played around for an afternoon and found that with the pipes and addition air inputs, the bike can take full advantage of the extra "hit" the heavier levers have. Runs even sweeter now with the Alltoys custom CDI!

Old 04-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

I think it will look a lot better covered in mud running from a raptor and banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] nice job

Old 04-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

WILD... your twin air inlets look as nice as anything I've seen, but I'd be afraid I'd suck up mud & muddy water plowing into a mud bog, or puddle on a race course ( you don't want to do that & get it dirty anyway...LOL... ), as usually when I leap into a pit, the soup washes over the front end... really an awesome looking machine... it's got to be easier to talk the wife into letting you work on it, when your end results show that kind of "bling bling"

Old 04-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Range Rover

I was thinking the same thing about the dual snorkles... I know when I ride, I'm constantly getting soupy mud/water in that area, but it flows around the tank, so the stock snorkle doesn't get effected much. I've been trying to see how others have placed their modified snorkles for best effect.

Reguardless ... that's one AWESOME machine!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Pictures of My 750