Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

New Pictures of My 750

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pictures of My 750

Adirondack,
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

XC800,
You are one lucky guy having Alltoys so close for all that extra HP he can make! That V should almost fly by now!
Thanks for the info with the clutching, I still have to try it out!

Kawi650, NWB, and Venegance,
This coming weekend I will see if any water and mud get sucked in. The filters are made by Starting Line Products. Made to allow more air under the hoods of snowmobiles. The mesh is very fine and suppose to repel water and snow. We shall see I will let you now how it works.

Being out front and pulling away you don't get so muddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

Hey wildwill, nice bike!! You did a good job on it, you should be proud to drive that around. In your last post you mentioned you were going to see if any water got in with your dual air intake being up front. I plant to implement something very similar on my V-Force and I planned to use an outwears for each snorkle and one on the air filter. Did you get any water in the air box? Do the filters block much airflow compared to when you remove them?

I see you like the machined sheaves, hehe. How does it affect acceleration compared to the stock angled sheaves?

Old 04-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks!

They did not allow any water in to the airbox. I have an Oterwears filter cover also, but found out it slows down airflow some. So I don't use it. It will probably slow down air flow on your snorkels also. My snorkels don't come up to the filters they have a 2 to 3 inch space between them. The filters help cool air to travel towards them, without stopping the air flow into them. If you can understand that?

I have 6 sets of holes around the bottom of my box that allow the extra air that comes from the dual snorkels to be forced out the sides when not needed. I was a little concerned about sucking water into them, but that was not the case!

I will test out the clutch soon and let you all know how it works!