ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Kawasaki (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kawasaki/)
-   -   No message but a message now gilda (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kawasaki/151524-no-message-but-message-now-gilda.html)

kawiyowee 04-23-2004 09:16 PM

Carburetor Jetting

Oops, hit the wrong key...per Gilda Radner, never mind.

Customfabandweld 04-24-2004 03:28 AM

No message

I'll bet half of 'em on here don't know who Roseanne Roseannadanna is![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bing 04-24-2004 03:48 AM

No message

Originally posted by: Customfabandweld
I'll bet half of 'em on here don't know who Roseanne Roseannadanna is![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
back when snl used to be a family event (i was almost too young to remember those days)

Bing 04-24-2004 03:49 AM

No message

great thread

"no message"

these usually get canned,,,but this one made me smile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

enFORCER 04-24-2004 09:41 AM

No message

Originally posted by: Customfabandweld
That was back in the day when Saturday Night live was funny! " Roseannea Roseannadanna" was played by Gilda Radner, hope I spelled her name right. She died a few years ago of cancer.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Raptoryfn660r 04-24-2004 12:17 PM

No message but a message now gilda

Originally posted by: Bing
(i was almost too young to remember those days)
Not me bing I was there Live its Saturday night with my girl friend and we watched it most of the time on a black and white 19 inch TV with big rabbit ears pointing southwest to the tower with my Kawasaki 500 Triple parked outside.

Kinda makes me want a cheeseburger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

DirtVH 04-24-2004 01:55 PM

Now I have to get out my sword to go cut up some stuff for a sandwich. See what you guys did to me I might have to go start up the bass-o-matic the deli is open!

Bing 04-24-2004 01:59 PM

knock knock

NovaKaw650 04-24-2004 02:50 PM

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
my Kawasaki 500 Triple parked outside.
Boy, that brings back memories - my screaming 500 2 stroke and 95mph speed wobbles!

Raptoryfn660r 04-24-2004 07:00 PM

Originally posted by: NovaKaw650

Boy, that brings back memories - my screaming 500 2 stroke and 95mph speed wobbles!
They didn't handle very good but straight line performance was fantastic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I even added a set of flat black expansion chambers which even added to the hang on effect and the sound, I wish I could hear it now!!!

My next street bike after the 500 was the new for 78 650SR and Kawasaki fixed the handling problem.