Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Wow I had an interesting dealer experience!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow I had an interesting dealer experience!!!

If i was in that situation, I would egg him to hit me, so I could get him arrested for battery/assault whatever. and then sue him for emotional damages, rofl.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

I wouldnt worry to much about making a report. Its a misdemeanor that didnt happen in the presence of an officer. This translates into the only thing they can do is take a report and keep it on file. You would have to go to the courthouse and file a warrant if you want anything done. This is time consuming, and probably not worth the hassle. Cops are not gonna arrest him for what he did without the warrant! Your best bet is to file a complaint with the BBB......much more effective IMO. I would however like to see you bitch slap that POS across the head. I say instigate him again and pepper spray his ***, while he's rubbing that crap outta his eyes, you could be wearing his head out with a couple of left-rights. Good luck, and keep us updated on the outcome.

Chris

Old 02-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Range Rover

HA HA that is an awesome idea with the pepper spary LOL that would be great.

Old 02-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Is that his e-mail address?

Old 02-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

My dealer has been pretty good with warranty stuff, all's you have to do is keep calling, bug em'. They will get the picture eventually. One thing to do is never over step your bounds meaning, don't insult or threaten to never buy a machine there again. If you ever have to go there you just might not get it done, or they could trash your wheeler. Or beat it. A friend insulted some service reps at a dealer, and when he came to get his wheeler the tires were burned off, chain loose, and the chain tensioner was snapped. And no I'm not saying lay down and let them get away with anything, just don't think in the short term, think of the long run. And prarie how did the brute do after you put the dyna cdi in? I'm interested in getting one, and would like to know if it is worth it.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

burned the tires off and snapped the tensioner. That'd be be met with severe blunt-force trauma.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Zen
Trailblazer

I would wait for him to close shop, and when he was walking to his car, I would invite some friends over for a pillow case party....................................Friggin Jerkwad would deserve it...I hate people like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Trailblazer

..since this occurred 10 days ago, I'm sure this has been resolved..But..if that ever happened again..after he threatened you ...you should have used his desk phone and called 911..requesting police help to recover your machine...and hold the 911 officer on the phone so anything said by the jerk could be heard by the 911 officer..........the BBB is a losing community service that died years ago..btw...Good luck in the service ..and if you go to Iraq..spray paint his name and home phone number, on some walls in several "Bad Neighborhoods"...lol

Old 02-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

I sent the dealership in question a copy of original post and asked them if there was any truth to original post. I do believe it happened and so far have received no response and it’s been 10 days.
My dealership is great and when I showed them the post there first response was call police, Kawasaki, BBB file complaints.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:15 PM
rv
Pro Rider

if you know his full name get his home phone number and write it on a few phone booths out side of some rough bars for a good time call .........
i had a friend someone did this to and he would get phone calls all through the night its a **** off.its is easy to trace but it usualy takes a few late night wake up calls befor they figure it out

Quick Reply: Wow I had an interesting dealer experience!!!