Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

West Virginia residents..... >>>>LOOK<<<<

Old 10-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default West Virginia residents..... >>>>LOOK<<<<

There was a bill past by the state of West Virginia on a Wednesday in the month of July that stated:

All persons must have a valid drivers license to operate any motor driven vehicle on any road, marked or not.

Since WV past this law, I've seen cops following 4 wheelers but not pulling them over. I don't have a license yet so I can't ride on the road. But here in Ohio county, a few of my neighbors tell me that they've been pulled over and had checks ran on them but have never been told NOT to ride on the public roads.

I even called the local sherriffs dept. to ask about it and they said they can't comment on the matter. They said they can't tell me whether or not a licensed driver can operate an ATV on any given public and/or paved roadat any given time. I asked why and they said they're not inclined to give out that information.

So, go figure, is it legal to drive an ATV on the road or not, I'd say it is!

Old 10-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Trailblazer

I would ride any way, wear a helmet adn dont cut a shine, and you should be ok just keep it respectful you know

Old 10-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Range Rover

would be alright but I got cops going by my house 10-15 times a-day looking for me to be on the road w/o a license. They almost caught me just after I 1st posted. I went to a friends house and on the way back, they red lighted me. Luckily I was near my brothers property and I hit it. I waited an hour or so before I started heading back home, got off the quad to check if they were at my house. Sure enough, I had to wait til 11pm before the last cruiser left before I could go home. They all know me and I know if they catch me I'm headed back to the pokey. They even had a 230cc after me last year but it couldn't keep up. I think I'm gonna cool it for awhile.