Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Need Advice!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Advice!!!!

Hey Guys,

Love the forum....been following for a while now. I live in Barbados in the West Indies and I am a fan of atvs but they are not sold here and to buy one overseas and ship here would involve a great deal of duty.

To get around this I can import the parts and put it together myself, but I need a store or web site that ships internationally. Can anyone recommend one for me?

I am interested in getting a kawasaki kfx 700. I think i would need help putting it together as well, can anyone recommend somewhere I can find instructions or help putting it together?

Thanks.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Need Advice!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mon-ty
I need a store or web site that ships internationally. Can anyone recommend one for me?
</end quote></div>

I know some Kawi dealers in the state of Florida will do overseas selling and shipping.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mon-ty
can anyone recommend somewhere I can find instructions or help putting it together?
</end quote></div>

Get a factory service manual which you can order from a Kawi dealer which you may find in Florida.

I bet buying an used or even a new one would be cheaper and for sure MUCH less headaches... Like I said, some dealers in FL will sell/ship you a whole quad. They've been selling/shipping bikes and boats to south American countries and Europe for years. Just google it and send them an email or call. If you have money, they will sell/ship you almost anything.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Need Advice!!!!

whats the best way to wake a kfx 400 up