Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

2001 Kawasaki Mojave 250 value?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Kawasaki Mojave 250 value?

Sorry to bug you guys with a value question. I know it is annoying to have people pop in to forums and ask the "what's my 4 wheeler worth" question. That said, I'm at a loss on how to price this.

I've not posted here in years and a lot has changed for me. I haven't hardly put any hours on my Mojave. Maybe 20 hours on it tops. Plastic has light scratches, always stored indoors. Completely stock. There may not be another Mojave in the country with this little use and in this condition.

So that is my struggle, it Blue books at about $900, but no way I'd even think of selling it for that. What do you guys think would be a fair price?

Old 05-22-2017, 06:52 AM
Weekend Warrior

about $1000. Not a very popular model. See them on CL for around a grand all the time.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

OK, thanks for the feedback. I have seen very clean ones on dealer inventory and doing a nation wide Craigslist search for as much as $1400 to $1600, but have no idea if people paid that.

At $1000 it's probably not even worth selling. I suppose I can list it at $1500 and see if there is any interest. My thinking was that it is in near new condition which would justify an abnormal premium. But I do still ride it a couple hours a year out on some family land, so no real loss if there are no takers.

👍