Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Warn winch mount and Moose plow mount for P-360 I need to get rid of.

Old 03-13-2003, 09:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warn winch mount and Moose plaow mount for P-360 I need to get rid of.

I am getting my new 03' P-650 Saturday and am removing the plow and winch mounts off the P-360 for the trade. I got them in the fall and am not real happy with the dealer (wanted to grab me for $250.00-$300.00 US to swap the winch from P-360 to the new P-650 and put the new mount on) . So I will eat them if I have to. Any sugestions on where is good place to dump them. I have no experience selling on the internet and not looking to make any money, just cut my losses a bit.

Old 03-13-2003, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Warn winch mount and Moose plaow mount for P-360 I need to get rid of.

the plow skid plate I thought I heard will fit the 650, the bracket for your winch needs a little work but you could put it in the 650. I don't think you will get a good return on your investment selling the plow with that low hours/months on it. I don't sell anything my self when it comes time to trade, I put my atv in the autotrader publication.

Old 03-14-2003, 11:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Warn winch mount and Moose plow mount for P-360 I need to get rid of.

I have a p-360 that I would like to get a plow on. I already have a winch installed just need the plow and mount for it. I live in PA so I don't know how practical it would be to purchase it from you. If you want you can email me at sbrandt@drydenllc.com. How did the p-360 work for you when plowing? Did you like the bike and just wanted to move to something bigger or did you have problems? Bye the way, Nice Buck!!!

Old 03-14-2003, 01:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Warn winch mount and Moose plow mount for P-360 I need to get rid of.

First thank you HappyHarry for the comp.

I have nothing but good things to say about the P-360. It plowed better than I even hoped it would and we are just a couple of inches shy of the most snow ever in a season. Riding trails was great. That thing can go dam near anywhere. The low end power is incredible for the size. It is the top end where I had some problems. I am a big guy 6'4" 225 give or take and I could not keep up with the guys I ride with when we hit the fire roads and open fields. In the tight stuff This machine excels. I never felt like it was going to get away from me. I also am going to be getting a back seat, oops, I meant a cargo box and I think the P-650 will just work better for that. Plus I have this DEVIL on my shoulder that I cannot get rid of. Hope he goes away tomorrow when I pick up my new ride.

On the other topic. I am keeping the plow just new mount if I need it. You see, as like so many people on this board, my dealer is clueless when It comes to the maintenance aspect of the ATV's he sells, and his mechanics get $50 Per/Hr to work on your Ride. So I need to find out for myself if this BooB is right or not. I should send them to Nyroc site then I would have some where to bring it when I didn't feel like doing it myself.