Kids Quads & Other ATV's - Ask an Expert! An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Chinese made ATV. mywifesquad, LT80, LynnEdwards and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.

Help identify missing part in ATV

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 05:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help identify missing part in ATV

So my family owns this house in France and there is an ATV up there. The problem though is that the ATV won't start. Somebody in my family drove on it once and something fell off and he didn't care enough to pick it up. So when he was done driving he parked it and the next time they tried to start it it wouldn't start. My family said that it is electric and in the pictures you can see it has a battery located under the seat. I have posted my pictures here ATV Problems - Album on Imgur
The missing parts are on the sides where you keep your feet. I really hope somebody out there can help me out.

Old 04-28-2017, 02:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default I

Ok so the one pick of ths chain, that just looks like an engine mount. You can see where it should be bolted to. Although its strange it mounts to the chain. I would check a couple things. First that battery looks like junk. Second this looks like a chinese on ed so it may have an inline fuse coming off the lositive battery cable. It might be blown. Just tracs it back. Lastly some of these require you to pull the brake lever in before they can start.

Old 04-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the reply. I will try doing these things next time I go to France which would be in the summer vacation. I really appreciate your help.