ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Kids Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/)
-   -   Max (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/1225-max.html)

Max6x6 09-08-1999 09:27 PM

This is a new topic about the Max and I hope it turns out better. If you don't know any real facts about this machine please do not comment on it.
I own this machine therefore I can post knowledgable facts about it. I enjoy this ATV because it can handle the mud I take it through, it is very powerful therefore it is a great utility ATV, the skid steering allows for a very small turning radius, and best of all, it floats!

Speed only gets you the graveyard.

Warhawk 09-10-1999 01:42 PM

My brother owns an older MAX 6x6. It is definately the ticket for crossing a swamp, but I still prefer an ATV for 99% of my off-roading. In fact, his MAX is for sale (Kansas) if anyone is interested I can give you his email address.

------------------

Tree Farmer 09-10-1999 07:01 PM

Max6x6, I have nothing against the Max or any ATV, as such. Your post, however, puzzles me.

Since you own a Max and are knowledgeable about that machine, then . . .

I'm having trouble completing the sentence. Maybe you've posted an answer, while I'm looking for its question.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you like your Max and hope you continue enjoying your amphibious ATV. However, others are entitled to their preferences as well. Further, I hope the ATV Connection Forum is useful and entertaining to you, sharing MAX experiences and exchanging Max information.

Tree Farmer

P.S. Are you and your Max participating in the Windrock Fall Ride next month at Oliver Springs, TN?

T.F.

Eric Zeh 09-10-1999 07:51 PM

AAAAAHHHHH! MAXRULES, (aka: Brandon Price, James Bond and now Max6x6) has reared his stubborn head again.

If nothing else you liven this forum up when things are slow and provide a target for your proverbial fans to lob thier proverbial tomatoes at. :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric Zeh (edited 09-10-1999).]

Rob 09-29-1999 10:08 PM

Hi i Just recived The MAX all terrian video. These things are awsome i didnt belive me eyes. It was cool In the movie The MAX pulled out a Quad with ease While The quad was just spining its wheels helplessly until mAX came.I just wantedto tell you about it cause i thought they were prety awsome Thanks

Rob

RoostKing 10-02-1999 01:18 PM

There is a MAX for sale in the Denver paper for $1600. If I had the cash, I might take a lok at it. Then again, for $1600 it is probably a piece of junk. Sure would be fun though..

RoostKing..

RidE 10-02-1999 02:52 PM

YEAH! I'd like to grab some big air with it off a 6 foot tabletop! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh y...OH NO! You can't do that! Oh well, then I'll just fly through the woods like that bald eagle above me. Oh yeah! Hear I come, baby! Here I come, here I... HEY, is there something wrong with this thing? I can't do that either! What the...I'M GOIN HOME TO GET MY QUAD!

My point...quads have their advantages also. A MAX may TEAR, but what if you want to FLY? These are the things I LOVE, and although it may be the ultimate shred animal for mudders, etc..., the MAX has nothing I want.

Max6x6 10-02-1999 04:38 PM

You should check out that $1600 Max. Of course it would not be as good as the new ones, but it would be tons of fun. The Max could be 29 years old and still be a great vehicle. Quality, not quantity.

As I said before, the Max does EVERYTHING besides speed.

------------------

RidE 10-02-1999 10:49 PM

One thing I think would kick some major *** on a MAX...does anyone ever JUMP into a lake? I think it would be cool just to build like a 2 foot ramp that would send you into a lake. Anyone ever do this?

------------------
- 1986 Honda TRX250R, 1996 Kawasaki Mojave, 1998 Kawasaki Mojave, http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/B...8090/home.html

BONER 10-02-1999 11:11 PM

I would like to see that. That would have to be a hard landing, even in water.