Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

odes 400cc 4x4 odes motorcycle industry

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default odes 400cc 4x4 odes motorcycle industry

Just a heads up to everyone. I have an odes 400cc 4x4 which i like but the company doesnt keep its word on warranty or parts they claim to stock. They couldnt even tell me who has parts. I last spoke to them 2 weeks ago and he told me he would call me back several times but hasnt. I have filed fraud with visa. Everybody steer clear of odes motorcycle corperation. I dealt with everyone in the company,,renfang **** aka soong,,robert ****,,thomas tren or chen in california.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

DO YOU HAVE THE CONTACT INFO FOR ODES IN CALIFORNIA?? I AM LOOKING AT BUYING AN ODES AND WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME INFO BEFORE BUYING. WHERE DID YOU BUY YOUR 400? WAS IT A BIKE SHOP OR WHAT? THIS GUY JUST SELLS THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. THANKS!!

Old 08-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Trailblazer

Do yourself a favor and AVOID these at ALL COST. The company doesnt have parts in stock or HONOR warranty. Total WASTE of money. Whats made in china should STAY in CHINA

Old 08-24-2007, 06:36 AM
Trailblazer

Not really,I lik the RedCat I bought my son.Its be a decent ATV.
But I dont think I would like it if a company wouldnt honor their own warranty,and not to have parts in stock.Aleast they need to be able to get them with a week.If they got to get them from China,aint no tellin how long it would take.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Trailblazer

I was referring to odes in particular and should have specified adult 4 wheel drives,,but,,look at all the harmful stuff china is shipping here. Does your sons bike have the typical chinese lead filled plastics etc? Thus my statement whats made in china should stay in china. These units go thru no usa inspection processes. Personally I think china should be stopped from shipping here until they can get their act together. Look at the all childrens toys with lead shipped here. They obviously dont care about our country or people.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Trailblazer

Man,I never thought of the plastic having lead in it.I've heard of the toys and stuff being recalled because of that.
I know some Mexican candy was recalled because lead in the ink for the wraps,anti-freeze stuff in pet food,just heard yesterday same thing again for anther WalMart brand pet food.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Trailblazer

scarey aint it?

Old 10-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey

I have one of these atv's and have never had a problem yet except the front plastic bumper breaking.. I have gotten a front headlight assembly ,brush guard,break cable no problem and the place i bought it at did not charge me for warranty repairs.. If you need parts for these machines try a few places. First of all their are 4 names this machine is sold under.. Sumoto,Odes,Bush bear and Konker. Lynx motorsports in edmonton sell these machine. Coast to coast motorsports. bush bear is sold by home hardware. They are a great machine. I have been throught everything with it and back.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

i also have a sumoto i have the 300cc hurricane race quad and i like it but i cant find any aftermarket parts like exaust ,sprockets etc if u have any info on this i would love to hear it thanx in advANCE

Old 04-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

to lefties hav you evin tride going to honda dealers for parts as its a hond 400 eangen in the odes the odes 400cc is a honda eangen an its honda i went to to get my new oil filter an cupal other parts for mine
also for fram parts look at Yamaha as the fram isthe yamaha Rhino fram
its a mixs of honda an yamaha yamaha is where i got my half doors for my odes and im jus watign for my roof to get in from yamaha so ther for ther or places yo u can get parts from if you no wha t is in yopur odes like the eange wich is honda 400cc ther for go to honda for parts on the engen

Quick Reply: odes 400cc 4x4 odes motorcycle industry