ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Kids Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/)
-   -   How Do I Identify the Manufacture? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/282595-how-do-i-identify-manufacture.html)

rimfire 02-04-2008 06:31 PM

How Do I Identify the Manufacture?

Anyone know how to identify these Chinese bikes? Or where to get parts from?
All I can find is TAOTAC stamped on the carb. thanks

mywifesquad 02-04-2008 06:53 PM

Welcome to the forum rimfire! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Its in the first 4 letters of the VIN. Usually stamped on the front of the frame somewhere.

coffeepotbend 02-04-2008 07:00 PM

mywifesquad-I was giggling at the innovative way you have 3 ATV's and 2 dirt bikes stacked in your truck (your picture page.) My 10 year year old Daughter happened by, stopped, looked, and said "that's what I call REDNECK". It was so funny, I had to share it with you. I will be showing it to my husband when he gets home.........Thanks for the laugh!!!!! That's what I call improvising!!!! Get er done!!!!!

Rimfire-welcome to the forum!!!!

mywifesquad 02-04-2008 07:05 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: coffeepotbend

mywifesquad-I was giggling at the innovative way you have 3 ATV's stacked in your truck (your picture page.) My 10 year year old Daughter happened by, stopped, looked, and said "that's what I call REDNECK". It was so funny, I had to share it with you. I will be showing it to my husband when he gets home.........Thanks for the laugh!!!!! That's what I call improvising!!!!

Rimfire-welcome to the forum!!!!</end quote></div>

Thanks coffepotblend, glad to provide a laugh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My sons and brothers called me a Redneck after that too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

I want to make a rack to hold even more quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

coffeepotbend 02-04-2008 07:07 PM

Ha Ha Ha...I just edited my post, because I noticed that you have 2 dirt bikes in there too.....WOW........Love it!!!! get er done!!!!!!!!

Your Christmas lights rock!!! How cool!!!!

coffeepotbend 02-04-2008 07:09 PM

A rack would be great. You could double decker the ATV's and dirt bikes!!!

mywifesquad 02-04-2008 07:11 PM

Ha Ha Ha...I just edited my post, because I noticed that you have 2 dirt bikes in there too.....WOW........Love it!!!! get er done!!!!!!!!

Your Christmas lights rock!!! How cool!!!!</end quote></div>

Maybe I am a redneck? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks, that all started 17 years ago when my wife begged me to put up 1 strand of lights. I have a little problem with moderation as you can tell.

mywifesquad 02-04-2008 07:14 PM

A rack would be great. You could double decker the ATV's and dirt bikes!!!</end quote></div>

3 dirt bikes and 4-5 quads is the goal.

coffeepotbend 02-04-2008 07:15 PM

My husband is the same way.............nothing he does is in moderation. It looks like your family is having a blast!!!!!!

coffeepotbend 02-04-2008 07:16 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

A rack would be great. You could double decker the ATV's and dirt bikes!!!</end quote></div>

3 dirt bikes and 4-5 quads is the goal.</end quote></div>

When you get er done....please post a picture!!!! It could be a record!!!!