Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

VBike or Raceway?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:39 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VBike or Raceway?

I have been reading posts here for several months now and doing research into ATV's. I am planning on buying an ATV in June timeframe after I get home from my overseas deployment. First question I would like to ask is, I live in SC and with the hot summers, which is better for me to look for, air cooled or water cooled? I have almost narrowed down to two companies to make my purchase through, Raceway or Vbike. Both companies have had good comments posted through the forums here. I have tried to look both companies up through the BBB but really didn't get too much info. Has anyone looked them up recently, if so, how did you find the info? One last question, has anyone had success with any other companies I should look at and consider that also has as good of a reputation as Raceway and VBike seem to have developed?

Old 03-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

NOBODY has the great reputatation that John and his staff have at Raceway. That is not to discredit Vbike because I dont know them.

I bought two ATVs from John about three years ago for my ATV safety classes here in Michigan, and not only did John give ME a special price because I trained youth on them, his service after the sale was second to none.

My vote definately goes to John and his hard working staff at RaceWay.

Bill

Old 03-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Hi glong3, I can only tell you my experinces with Vbike. So far I have purchased two ATVs from them. My brother-inlaw just purchased a V4S 250 from them. A co-worker just purchased a 110cc ATV from them. So far all of us are happy with our purchases. Tim has helped me out with my few needs.

Raceway seems like a solid company. I have never delt with them but they have great feedback as you have seen. For me it came down to price, Vbike won in that catagory. Raceway has been around for a long time and that should ease some fears. Vbike has been around for several years also, I don't think as long as Raceway though.

I think both companies sell good quality in relation to China products. hope this helps.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks both of you for your replies. I like the products from both companies and they both seem to have good reps. One bike I've been eyeing is the VBike 300-M Utility. Has anyone bought this quad?

Old 04-02-2008, 06:16 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Coloradotrailrider
Vbike has been around for several years also</end quote></div>

Several years? Really? I was thinking a few months/to a year at best but thats only related to when the VBike posts started happening.

Does anyone know how long VBike has been in business?

Old 04-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hi MWQ, I had read several years somewhere but decided to go straight to the horses mouth, so to speak, and call Vbike and ask. They told me they have been in business for three years. They have been selling the vbike product for a year.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

I think that befor the signature vbike he sold mostly hibird and viva.

Trending Topics

Old 04-02-2008, 09:47 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Thanks Coloradotrailrider & kczukiman! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Your welcome by the waynice rideing on the 350 jet it looked fun.No where to ride like that around here not that I would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

Hello glong3,I havn't seen anyone post here that owns that model but there is a member here that has the 250 utility.His name is leesumm.I know its not the model in question but he seems to be very pleased with it.Good luck !
By the way I can't help but assume your in the sevice from your opening statement.Thanks for your service be safe......

Quick Reply: VBike or Raceway?