ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Kids Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/)
-   -   Chinese ATV thoughts (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/295083-chinese-atv-thoughts.html)

hawkboys10 08-03-2008 12:26 AM

Chinese ATV thoughts

Is there anyone out there with comments on either the kandi sport 110 or the kazuma 90 deluxe.
I am really looking at the can am 90 dsx, but these models look very nice with a fraction of the cost of have much of the same characteristics of the america types of atv,s??????

mywifesquad 08-03-2008 07:03 AM

Chinese ATV thoughts

Welcome to the forum hawkboys10! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Chinese quads are like most everything else in life. You get what you pay for. If your really good with a wrench and enjoy working on atv's and things mechanical you can get a heck of a bargain. If your not you can get a heck of a headache. I think Jetmoto's are one of the best coming from China. What you get with Jetmoto is a good quad with a good company to back it up. The CanAm is more expensive but you get a company that has been around a long time and has a fairly large dealer network behind it.

If you buy a Chinese quad thinking your going to get a deal on a "Honda like" machine your going to be very dissapointed. Kazuma has been around a few years. Never heard of Kandi.

LT80 08-03-2008 10:35 AM

Chinese ATV thoughts

Ditto

bigdumbfun 08-03-2008 12:15 PM

Chinese ATV thoughts

For similar money you could get a used suzuki, honda, yamaha, etc. Kids out grow them so there is a turn around on them. Your kids will grow out of them too.

luvmysxs 08-03-2008 12:57 PM

Chinese ATV thoughts

typical chinese quads click on the picture and read the notes below the picture i've posted

chinese quads are ok for kids but just don't expect much and be perpared for disapointment. these are two hibirds QH110ST from anamcycles ok, the camo green has appox 20 hours and the blue has appox 10 hours of riding. and one more thing don't expect support from the dealer. anamcycles will not answer phones except sales,, parts and support doesn't and want you to use e-mail to communicate with them, problem is they don't answer their e-mails eaither
you get what you pay for, one good thing chinese parts are easy to come by, (e-bay my best friend) and are quite a bit cheaper than the major brands

pistal pete 08-03-2008 09:32 PM

Chinese ATV thoughts

haha i happen to agree w/ everybody on here so far. me and my buddy work on these for people all the time. there cdi booxes go out all the time and they cost like 1/4 of the quad and the carbs go bad very fast. they say there clone engines but there nothing like a name brand!

gd714 08-03-2008 10:36 PM

Chinese ATV thoughts

A CDI only cost $25 and you can get a new carb for $35. I havn't had any problems with my 3 MIC quads and we use them quite a bit.

pistal pete 08-03-2008 11:23 PM

Chinese ATV thoughts

o really!? where do u get them cause my friend is gettin ripped off then. what cc? its the 50+70 that seem to hav probs. he used to own a 250,was reliable but jus was no good stalled all the time suspension was like a rock. idk maybe urs r higher quality?

mywifesquad 08-04-2008 09:16 AM

Chinese ATV thoughts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: gd714

A CDI only cost $25 and you can get a new carb for $35. I havn't had any problems with my 3 MIC quads and we use them quite a bit.</end quote></div>

Welcome to the forum gd714![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the input.

Kinda curious how you know the prices of those part's if you hav'nt had any problems with yours?

LT80 08-04-2008 10:33 AM

Chinese ATV thoughts

LMAO
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]