Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

loncin 110cc engine

Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loncin 110cc engine

Hi, i have bought a cujo loncin 110cc atv, it is currently a single speed and was looking for a 3 speed transmission/gerbox for it, i have seen the same engine in another bike which is a 3 speed semi automatic. Can any one help me in finding the box or complete engine.

cheers Roger.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Range Rover

e-bay has the 3 speed semiautomatic with reverse engines, cost is $239.00 plus shipping. i can tell you for a fact it well worth the money, the semiautomatic will outperform the single speed automatic in everyway, dragracing, hill climbing, topspeed.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

Here is a couple of places you can get engines from. Price on some include shipping and you can get bone yard engines for $100.00 at Hooper.

http://www.mxmotorsports.us/Race-Motors-s/38.htm

http://www.hooperimports.com/dept.aspx?dept_id=02

Old 09-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the info, i was just after the gearbox as i can get a 125cc engine with 3 speed and reverse for $240 from the shop where i bought my quad.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for that might check it out see what they have.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:37 AM
Trailblazer

Are you sure you want the semi-auto. The three speed with reverse trans. arenext to worthless in first,second is good and a big gap to third. They feellike 124. My sun runs a 110 typhoon fully auto that will out perform any 3-speed chinese trans. For the cost of replacing the trans you can get better parts for what you got. His has a 26mm carb,uni filter,performance coil,cdi and exhaust. I also portedand polished the head. You can open the exhaust up alot. You will notice a huge difference with just the performance parts. Just a thought. If you want the semi-auto you need to build more power to use 3 gear on anything but a flat road. Also pull the clutch apart and use honda clutch discs the factory ones are super cheap. My brothers kid burnt his up after 3 hours of trail riding.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

thanks for the info where did you get the performance parts and who did the port and polish.
Thanks

Old 09-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Trailblazer

i got the carb and exhaust from jetmotousa. you will need to cut and weld to get the exhaust to work on some atvs. I also had to rebend it to fit but i think it was worth the trouble. You can get the cdi and coil off ebay. Just be sure to get a higher rev cdi and not a no rev limiter cdi. Ive seen guys break valve springs with the no rev limit cdi. I ported and polished the motor myself. All you are doing is opening up the intake and exhaust. Dont polish the intake or you will make less power than you started with. You can polish the exhaust like a mirror if you want. also when you port the exhaust you can port it to match the new exhaust.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for that really appreciated will give it a go and see what happens.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by komatzu
i got the carb and exhaust from jetmotousa. you will need to cut and weld to get the exhaust to work on some atvs. I also had to rebend it to fit but i think it was worth the trouble. You can get the cdi and coil off ebay. Just be sure to get a higher rev cdi and not a no rev limiter cdi. Ive seen guys break valve springs with the no rev limit cdi. I ported and polished the motor myself. All you are doing is opening up the intake and exhaust. Dont polish the intake or you will make less power than you started with. You can polish the exhaust like a mirror if you want. also when you port the exhaust you can port it to match the new exhaust.

I bought my little girl the Mini Eagle Sport Quad with the 110cc Loncin engine. I picked up a brand new FMF Power Core 4 full exhaust (header and silencer) for a Yamaha Raptor 50cc for $75. It bolted right up all I had to do was take a 7 inch section of pipe out of the back header and weld the silencer back on. It made a huge difference, it would vibrate you *** off when it was topped out with the stock exhaust after the FMF swap it is smooth as silk. Its sounds like a big cc Sport quad as well. They have a good free flowing air filter set up stock, but I'm still on the look out for some bolt on performance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: loncin 110cc engine