ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Kids Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/)
-   -   Trick LT80 Pics. (https://atvconnection.com/forums/kids-quads/316522-trick-lt80-pics.html)

Hymis 08-05-2009 12:12 PM

Trick LT80 Pics.

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, just wanted to share some of my LT80 Pics.

Turfguy 08-05-2009 03:34 PM

Looks good.

lt230sman 08-05-2009 08:19 PM

dude that things NICE!!!

how much is done to the motor?

LT80 08-06-2009 09:35 AM

"how much is done to the motor?"

He has "Moore power".:D

ducttapewillfixit 08-06-2009 11:40 AM

that is nice, i cant wait for my little girl to get old enough to ride

pnbnite 08-07-2009 04:43 PM

Howdy, I'm new to the forum. It looks like you have a trinity exhaust. A few quick and easy qestions for you.

Thats a nice looking machine!!!!:cool:

What type of axle (Dura-Blue, Ect) and A-arms did you go with? Where did you get them? What is the overall width? :huh:

I'm in the process of reserching the parts to make my daughters look like that. Her's needs to be more stable around turns and have a good axle for landing off jumps. I figured going out 3 or 4 inches with both front and back and replacing all the tires/rims.

Installed components are: 20mm Keihin Carb, K&N intake, Trinity exhaust, Boyesen Power Reeds, High bar, and oil injection block off.

mywifesquad 08-07-2009 05:24 PM

Very Sweet looking quad Hymis :)

How about a list of mods?

Or maybe it would be easier to list what is still stock? :lol:

Monkeyfish 08-08-2009 04:01 AM

Yep a really sweet LT80 you got there.
I got "Moore power" too, it's amazing. :D

All I need for mine now are the works shocks.

Hymis 08-10-2009 12:51 PM

Hey Guys,
The axle is stock. I just have rear spacers and the off set on the wheels helps. Recreation Tires - Main Page - 800-858-4737 did wheels / tires and spacers. The front A-arms are made by ATV Racing A-arms 623-516-8640 . It is a Trinity Pipe which is the same as CT Racing I believe. The bike is extremely fast. He only raced it once at Glen Helen and he lapped the second place rider. I almost felt bad, all the other parents were staring at me. It's cool because I was in the bleachers with a red cup throwing down a jack and coke with a huge smile on my face. My boy is on two wheels now so this thing is collecting dust in my garage. and that's a shame. have a set of brand new never used dune haulers on strong douglas wheels too. If anyone is interested in it I'll entertain offers. thanks!

pnbnite 08-10-2009 01:32 PM

Hymis,
Thanks, for the info I will definately use it for the final push on this Quad. I only have two more quick qestions for you. Are those AC Racing nerf bars? Where did you pic up the front plastic? I've been looking everywhere for it and all I find is the stock plastic. Once she gets used to the new feel of the quad I will have to look into getting "Moore Power". Again, that is one sweet looking ride.