Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

my moored lt80

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my moored lt80

as we all know I had jack moore(lt80) build me a lt80 motor. well when I started playing I used the dimond custom duel a-arm kit, and the moore motor. well after getting the motor back I took for a ride and had bad clutch slippage and with jacks knowledge he figured out what the problem was after a few e-mails. so I sent him back the sec. clutch. well after riding I noticed the duel a-arm kit rode like crap. so I took off and back to stock arms. so jack had to order me a new clutch and receved today.

can we say hold on. its freakin awsome!!!! only rode a few minuites but Im ( I meen my son when he gets old enough) is going to have an awsome time with this one. now remember I only had it out for a few miniutes. but there is no reson to have front tires on it. with my little larger than normal A$$ front tires never were on the ground. it doesent hit like a big block but it comes on quickly and your moving. I will report more as I get more seat time. but I think I might be saving for the other one to get done.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default my moored lt80

well alittle more seat time. I think its getting faster as it brakes in. I was running over some snow and I thought is was slipping again. well got over the snow and hit grass and the front tires came up on me. did it again and watched out back it wasent slipping it was roosting. remember Im running 18X10.5 X10. so they are not small tires. from a stand still if you hit it you will flipp over. still loving it. will post more when it warms up and I can ride. jack moore is the man. anyone looking for more power for them or there kid with a lt80. please call jack. you wount be sorry

Old 03-11-2008, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default my moored lt80

Loren, slip me Jacks # in a PM. Gonna need it for TT racing.

Old 03-11-2008, 03:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default my moored lt80

If ya know anybody that wants a motor, I may have one to sell.
Just needs a little rear clutch work I think. I talked to Jack about it a while ago and I'm sure he can fix it right up.
Has a pretty fresh top end on it to.
Has a 20mm carb, but I have a stock carb that Jack can set up for it.
It's been sitting in my garage since we broke the pipe.

You are right though, great motors. I think I have more fun riding it than my daughter did racing it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default lt80 jack moore

Does anyone have his number, need him to build my lt80 motor.