KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

how does moto stack up against yfz in a drag?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how does moto stack up against yfz in a drag?

go to mxseries.com. all the info is there

Old 10-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Lets all go to the SOUTH MISSISSIPPI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP on November 8th. I should be running by then. We can see who is king of the SOUTH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I will be the one right in front of him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!

Old 10-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer

I will be there on the 8th, but I bet ***** ( I think I spelled it right) won't show.

Old 10-28-2003, 10:17 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

Well well well. I see someone has been thinking about me an awful lot. Jason YOU can talk all the trash YOU want to about me along with anyone else for that matter and you can meet me at any track I am racing at if you want some of me. I dont go looking for the competiton in MS they come looking for me. And you know I have noticed that some MS racers have a problem with jealousy, and I think you just might be the ring leader. And as for the Nov. 8th race, your right, I wont be there. I will be at the 2004 GNC Awards Banquet. What you know about that partner? I cant deal with Ryan huh, I think you need to worry about YOU cause I can handle worrying about me.

And its *** not *****.......................... Your a real CLASS ACT Malone!!!!

Old 10-29-2003, 09:27 AM
Trailblazer

Well you know,if I had the time to make all the Nationals like you do maybe I would know something about going to the banquet. Also I do happen to know that I am the only one in Mississippi to finish in the top ten in the 250A class at 3 national events. You are the one that started this with your comment about not being beat, and further more I have alot of friends around here that race and seems that alot of people don't like you, so I guess I am a class act. I'm not jealous of you by no means. I have been the one to beat around here for years and I am still the one to beat now! By the way I know how to spell your name, but that is the way it should be spelled.

Old 10-29-2003, 12:04 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

Well you know if a pig had wings it could fly. Coulda, shoulda, woulda bro. I dont care who likes me that is friends with you, they obviously dont know me cause if they did, they would know I help anyone that asks for it. And I dont care if you placed in the top ten at 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, or 100 Nationals. Can you even qualify at a National now in A or B? My comment about not being beat was true and was not intended to start anything with anyone, it just proved how jealous you are of me. And you being the only one that has finished in the top ten in 250A will change very quickly next year. Yea you may be the one to beat, but thats only if I am not there so put that in your pipe and smoke it. Holler if you here me!!!!

Old 10-29-2003, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

Don' t look like I am going to make it eather. Way to busy this week to mess with my bike.
It don't look good next week eather. Good luck to all.I should be there with my boy. Maybe I will let him come show yall who's the KING of the south,lmao.

Old 10-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Trailblazer

HOOTYHOOOO!

Old 10-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Trailblazer

Old 11-01-2003, 05:12 PM
efg
Pro Rider

mike- u need to try to make the championship race

Quick Reply: how does moto stack up against yfz in a drag?