Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

illegal to ride atvs ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default illegal to ride atvs ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY!!!!

thanks everyone for your support ,opinions and concerns.thats what makes the world go around.

Old 10-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

SPikeland where do you ride at,I live in franklin township an have the same problem as you or worse no place 2 ride. I'd be up to go riding with ya or any 1 else that wants to ride.Any way I dont believe people who work hard for there mone are nazies,I do have a problem w people imposing there will an Godlike agendas on the masses cause they have an ego bigger then there shwantzes.I thought this country was pro democracy an there was still comprimise on issues but sadly I must be fooling myself cause so many peoples attitudes are my way or the hiway.

Old 10-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

hey sugarhead.not too many places left around here to ride.i have one spot down the road behind the tracks to ride but i havent been there in awhile i now do most of my riding in upstate n.y.any places to ride down your way?also what kind of bike you ridin?

Old 10-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

I have a Mojave 250 an a banshee along w brothers polaris sport 400.I ride sometimes elizabeth ave woods but that gets boring after awhile.I would ride brick yard or manville but heard the cops patrol them areas now w there own quads so I have bubkiss to ride or with any 1.Montgomery is out for that 2 I really need to get the **** outta this state.

Old 10-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

yeah we always used to ride the brick yard too.also we used to ride the sourlands before they made it a park.all those hiking trails were made by quads.sucks we still cant ride there.there is alot of land up there.before it was a park you could ride and noone was even out there.times have changed .

Old 10-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

LOL. i got the same thing with my neighbors. as soon as i start my quad to let it warm up, they come over and tell me to shut it off and they call the cops. On Long Island their is 0 places to legilly ride. and if a cop finds you, he takes it and gives it to his kids. And they do, my dad's friend is a cop. how do you think i got mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2004, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Not saying they dont but that is serious abuse of power,its always the aholes it seems who are in the chain of commands of running things.My buddies right nice guys finish last an ya have to be an ahole 2 an ahole=RESPECT!
Well I'm off to go riding at jack Frost time 2 pay to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

I find this very disturbing....glad I live in the country. Others made a good point about being good ambassadors for our sport. The other weekend I was in the George Washington National Forest. You are not supposed to ride in the parking lot, except from vehicle to trail. There were several yahoos drag racing in circles around it! This type of behavior is what gets riding areas closed. So, please, please be considerate of others and obey rules.

Old 10-24-2004, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

ive rode jack frost awhile ago pretty nice i think they had a 3 mile loop and a ten mile loop.i also rode at lembo farm in platekill n.y.you have to pay to ride but he has about 200 acres of apple orchards ,woods trails ,and ponds.its 2 hours from hillsborough.its privately owned.havent been there in a few years dont know if its still in operation but its another option.

Old 10-25-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

I saw this type of reckless riding at jack frost over the weekend,in the parking lot 2 words for them kinds of people.DUMB ASSES!

Quick Reply: illegal to ride atvs ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY!!!!