ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Other ATV Topics (https://atvconnection.com/forums/other-atv-topics/)
-   -   This Nick Berg Execution (https://atvconnection.com/forums/other-atv-topics/154608-nick-berg-execution.html)

KILLERCUDA 05-12-2004 11:24 PM

This Nick Berg Execution

Any of you guys see this video? It is flat out sick it makes me so mad I think EVERY Iraqi in that Clan or whatever should Die. Least our people didnt hide behind there masks like little b!tches when we did it. They mutaled 4 of our people now 5 and they say we are the bad ones for showing some pictures of them. BS Sorry I had to vent that Video WILL make your stomach turn and piss you off without a doubt.

wanaply21 05-12-2004 11:34 PM

This Nick Berg Execution

i havnt seen the video, do u have the link, but stuff like this happens all the time and cant beleive that they are taking those pictures so seriosly

KILLERCUDA 05-12-2004 11:40 PM

This Nick Berg Execution

I could send you the execution part if ud like the begining is like 5 mins of speakings in Islam or whatever the hell it is. Let Me know or unless u have a way to post a vid.

Kintama 05-13-2004 12:47 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

On second thought, Maybe I won't post it.

Click on the link. Yes it will piss you off, and it really makes you wonder why these people are so f@cking nuts!

Raptoryfn660r 05-13-2004 12:59 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

I have been looking for this today and I am glad I saw it before you changed it because I was not sure on what to do.

I am totaly shocked and just down right mad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Raptoryfn660r 05-13-2004 01:00 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

Kintama,

Not a you, but what I saw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Trasher 05-13-2004 01:02 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

What's bad is that the whole region has the same mental attitude towards the US. They have no feeling for others and it's only their way or your dead. A very sick group. I don't know how long it would take to change years of the type of thinking

yamahawarriormods 05-13-2004 01:36 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

yeh if you really want to see it download from kazaa..... but really it maid me sick and just makes me wonder if we should have ever gone over there but then again i cant imagine what kind of s%$# they would be doing to there own people if we had not stepped in

Raptoryfn660r 05-13-2004 01:40 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

This video just infuriates me.

BigBadScrambler 05-13-2004 01:53 AM

This Nick Berg Execution

I am sick of the media b!tchin about the treatment of the terrorist prisonors, then those SOB's go and do this. I say F#CK the prisonors!!! They dont deserve any special treatment. This is how they treat our CIVILIAN prisonors, and our troops are being questioned about their prisonor treatment????? WTF???!!! They are lucky to be alive as it is. God Bless America and Thanks to all of those to fight to secure our freedom. WE are behind you, even though it seems our liberal media isnt!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]