ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Other ATV Topics (https://atvconnection.com/forums/other-atv-topics/)
-   -   Scariest movie ever (https://atvconnection.com/forums/other-atv-topics/154713-scariest-movie-ever.html)

aksafari 05-13-2004 06:47 PM

Scariest movie ever

I was thinking about this one last night watching Aliens...

I'd say John Carpenter's 'The Thing' has to be one of the scariest movies I've ever seen.

Then maybe Alien 3

Oh yeah, The Ring was pretty damn scary, too.

Superballs5337 05-13-2004 06:49 PM

Scariest movie ever

i have yet to see a movie that scares me. maybe its cause i pick apart the the movie while i watch it. o well scary movies are too predictible. if anyone has ne suggestions for me to watch something but it better be worth my time. the ring was lame, Texas chain S M was lame, the list goes on.

aksafari 05-13-2004 06:57 PM

Scariest movie ever

Oh come on, you've never, EVER been scared to go out in the woods at night because of a movie or something? You've NEVER been startled or scared even a little bit? Damn.

DarkFireDragon 05-13-2004 07:02 PM

Scariest movie ever

Oh come on, you've never, EVER been scared to go out in the woods at night because of a movie or something? You've NEVER been startled or scared even a little bit? Damn.
what f he goes out with a couple bull dogs, and a shot gun, and he has a 10ft high eletric fence around his yard; Does he have a reason to be scared? (LMFAO)

No I have to agree with super5337 movies really aren't that scarey. I mean when I was little I got scared but come on if movies scare you after 9-10 yrs old you are a woosey. The only thing that has scared me was when I was put into the hospital with spinal menangitus, but d@mn if I didn't have ample reason to be scared lol

dancingqueen 05-13-2004 07:17 PM

Scariest movie ever

I think everyone has at some time in their life been skeered during a movie. I mean, people/things jumping out gets me everytime, doesnt mean that Im a sissy or anything. Just means it startled me....

As for scariest movie, I think its called "The Woman in White" or maybe "The Lady in White." It has been years since I have seen it...but I remember it being a good one.

trailride 05-13-2004 08:55 PM

Scariest movie ever

Blair Witch. I went into this movie with a small popcorn and large drink. Came out with a small popcorn and large melted drink [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Choky 05-13-2004 10:07 PM

Scariest movie ever

Originally posted by: DarkFireDragon

No I have to agree with super5337 movies really aren't that scarey. I mean when I was little I got scared but come on if movies scare you after 9-10 yrs old you are a woosey.
Amen,films used to scare me when I was little and still thought there were monsters under the bed,LOL.But now I just have to laugh at my pathetic friends that jump 3 feet in the air when a movie makes them jump,or they are scared to go to sleep with the light out after seeing a film.Its sad that light on a sceen can warp your mind and make people turn pu$$y...if theres no axe murderer in your closet when you have the light on,he doesnt materialize when you flick a switch.
When we went to see blair witch project,after we came out the cinema my friend told me he got scared,he felt bad because I laughed in his face,its got to be the WORST film Ive ever seen!!!Its crap,its a joke of a film.Something like:Lets put this b-movie on cinema and see if anyone pays to see it,LOL!

1BigDSRider 05-13-2004 11:24 PM

Scariest movie ever

The scariest movie of all time,,,,

Driving Miss Daisy!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

dirthead 05-13-2004 11:51 PM

Scariest movie ever

Exorcist[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Suzuki587 05-14-2004 01:01 AM

Scariest movie ever

Im 18 but I will admit The Ring was a damn good movie. Scary and it made you think a lil to as to what was going on. I love movies that make you think. The Shining was also a good old one. Call me a puss if you want, but I like to use my imagination.