ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Other ATV Topics (https://atvconnection.com/forums/other-atv-topics/)
-   -   The thing hurt my eyes! (https://atvconnection.com/forums/other-atv-topics/157039-thing-hurt-my-eyes.html)

Coyotechaser 05-30-2004 01:46 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

I never thought I'd find a quad that I hate until yesterday. I like some quads, some quads are alright and some quads are great. This quad was terrible! It was so terrible that I can't even remember it's name. I was shopping at Country Junction and they had one quad for sale. (Country Junction has a lot of "different" items.) The quad is a 250 utility with chain drive. It has tiny racks, tiny fenders that don't cover the tires, the tires stick right out, small seat, 3 square lights, and it's huge. Very tall and awkward looking. It also comes with turning lights and a mirror. I didn't check for a horn but it was probably there. The thing hurt my eyes. Have you seen this quad or anything like it?

If you own this quad. I guess it's better than nothing. ....... Maybe. ........ I'm sorry, I think I'd rather walk.

Found it- SL-250ATV-2

KNOWSALOT 05-30-2004 02:22 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

LOL

I havent seen the quad you are referring to, but from that desciption.....I wouldn't want to.

Coyotechaser 05-30-2004 02:54 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

If I get back down near the store. I'm going to take a picture of the quad. Then I can hurt everyone else's eyes. j/k. But I will get a picture of it. I doubt it will sell too fast.

dirthead 05-30-2004 04:10 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

This post reminds me of 1 of the ugliest 3 wheelers they ever made. It was the early 1980s Kawasaki KLT 200 (I believe that was the model #)........that thing was just simply FUGLY.....I would also nominate the early Polaris Scrambler 3 wheeler, as it was also ugly as sin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Raptoryfn660r 05-30-2004 04:41 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

Do you think it was one of those Kazuma types dubbed the ultimate ATV?

Coyotechaser 05-30-2004 11:47 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

I looked at the Kazuma's and they are too pretty.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Coyotechaser 05-30-2004 11:56 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

I called the store and got the name. Remember that this quad is very tall for a 250.
SL-250ATV-2 I'm sorry for doing this to you all. LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If you don't look directly at it you should be alright.

AnimalMother85 05-30-2004 11:58 AM

The thing hurt my eyes!

i've seen some pretty sweet machines maded by the russians, puts everyones yzf450 to shame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Raptoryfn660r 05-30-2004 12:38 PM

The thing hurt my eyes!

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
I never thought I'd find a quad that I hate until yesterday. I like some quads, some quads are alright and some quads are great. This quad was terrible! It was so terrible that I can't even remember it's name. I was shopping at Country Junction and they had one quad for sale. (Country Junction has a lot of "different" items.) The quad is a 250 utility with chain drive. It has tiny racks, tiny fenders that don't cover the tires, the tires stick right out, small seat, 3 square lights, and it's huge. Very tall and awkward looking. It also comes with turning lights and a mirror. I didn't check for a horn but it was probably there. The thing hurt my eyes. Have you seen this quad or anything like it?

If you own this quad. I guess it's better than nothing. ....... Maybe. ........ I'm sorry, I think I'd rather walk.

Found it- SL-250ATV-2
How they have it set up it could be sold as street legal in some states but at $4988 its not cheap.

Coyotechaser 05-30-2004 12:56 PM

The thing hurt my eyes!

It's so tall (seat height) that I think it would tip over on the first corner. The specs say that it will do 90km/h. That's not too bad for a 250 4-stroke.